Prue Part Three!

Chapter Seventeen

One Month Later.

"White roses." I said as Payton was writing down what I told her that Prue would like.

She nodded and set another bullet point down to write what I told her. Harry, then, came in with a few cups of tea for us. I thanked him as he placed the cups down. He rubbed my shoulders and kissed my temple before leaving us. I sighed as I remembered Bentley.

"How's Bentley holding up?" I asked her and she set her pen down and sighed.

"Not good, Paige said that he just sits up in his room most nights with Rox and doesn't come out." Payton said and I lowered my head as the tears formed in my eyes.

"Don't forget to include two black horses and a black carriage." I told her as she jotted it down.

As she finished writing, she looked back up at me.

"Piper? Why are you paying for all of this? I mean, not to be rude, but, she wasn't your blood Sister." She said and I smiled sadly.

"I was raised to believe that she was my Sister and she died in my arms." I said as I grabbed my cup and left the dining room.

I walked into the kitchen where Harry and Louis were. I smiled at them as I placed my cup into the sink, I turned as I heard Louis's voice.

"How are the funeral arrangements going?" Lou asked and I nodded my head with a smile as Sydney came running into the kitchen.

She ran up to me and hugged my legs tight as she cried. Harry and Louis rushed over to her as she gripped onto my legs.

"Baby, what's wrong?!" I gasped as I felt her tears leaked through my leggings.

"Mummy, is it true that Aunt Prue is dead?" She asked and my heart dropped.

How do you tell a three year old girl that one of her favorite Aunties is dead? I gently pulled her into the living room and placed her onto my lap. I pulled her tear stained face into my view. The tears leaked from my eyes as I nodded.

"Baby, where did you hear that?" I asked her and she looked up at me.

"I h-hear-rd Aun-tie Payton ta-l-lking to Auntie P-aige."  She said and I nodded.

"Baby, it's true. Aunty Prue is not with us anymore." I told her and she sobbed into my shirt as Harry came and took her from me and Louis pulled me to his chest as I sobbed.

11:36pm.

Dream.

"Prue! Don't leave me! Prue!" I screamed as her breathing slowed.

I, then, saw Josh, in front of me.

"R.I.P, Turner!" He smirked and walked away.

Dream Ends.

"Piper? Wake up, you're:-)  dreaming." I heard as I opened my eyes.

"Harry!" I exclaimed and clutched onto his shirt in fear. "Prue's murderer is still out there." I said as I sobbed into his shirt.

Here, guys! One more part of this, then, it's Prue's funeral!

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!