Prue Part Four! (Final Part)

Chapter Eighteen

"Hello?" I said once I had answered the phone.

"Hey, Piper, it's Paige. I have got Chloe back from the Vet, I will bring her down with me when we come for Prue's funeral. Also, I have some news about Prue. Apparently, Prue is still married to Kyle and he said that he wants to take on Bentley. I agreed, but, that also means that on Prue's grave stone, we have to put Prudence Turner Halliwell." She said and I sighed over the phone.

"Okay, fine. As long as Prue gets the burial that she deserves. Tell Kyle that he can come to the funeral as well. Prue's will is going to be read out in a few weeks, so, that means that Penny and Patty can't take her house and Phoebe can't take owner ship of her car yet. As for Rox, we will see who gets him." I said.

"Yeah okay. I will see you next week, at the funeral. It seems almost surreal that she's gone, you know?" She asked me and I made a sad face.

"Yeah. I miss her, even though we never really spoke for a few years. And in all the Prue stuff, moving back home and everything, I forgot to get my job back." I told her and I heard her giggled over the phone.

"Well, wait till after the funeral and will reading, then, get your job back." She said and I nodded.

"Piper!" I heard Harry shout as he walked into the house with Sydney and Darcy.

"Hey, Paige I have to go now. I will see you next week?" I said to her as Harry appeared in the living room.

"Okay, Sis, bye. Love you." She said and I smiled.

"Love you, too, bye." I said as I hung up.

Harry gave me a kiss on lips as Sydney and Darcy hugged me. I smiled at looked at the clock. 1:09pm. I smiled, it was lunch time.

"You guys wanna go to McDonalds for lunch?" I asked the girls and they nodded, smiling. "Go and get your jackets on." I said and they ran off.

"You're amazing, you are." Harry said and I smiled and gave him a kiss on his lips as tears welded in my eyes.

"It's what Prue would want. You know, when my adopted Mom died, she took on the Motherly role. She was my Mom for over ten years. When she raised me and Phoebe and looked after the other girls, she gave us one thing that makes my heart beat... A normal childhood. The gift of innocence." I said as the tears fell freely down my cheeks.

Harry smiled and hugged me to his chest as little footsteps padded into the room.

"We're ready!" Sydney said and I smiled at them as I pulled away from Harry.

"Let's go, then." I smiled.

"No, I did not!" I protested playfully as El, Haz, Lou and the kids walked through our door.

El, Lou and Leo met us at McDonalds. I giggled, but, stopped as I saw a piece of paper laying on the mat. I frowned and picked it up as the kids and El walked into the living room. I opened the paper and I fell to the floor as I read it. Harry and Louis gasped at what was written on that paper as I sobbed. It was Josh! Harry and Louis hugged me tight as I screamed and sobbed out all of my emotions.

Should have got a double blow :-)

Was written on the paper.

Here, guys! Thanks for the reads and votes!

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!