The Results And Surprise!

Chapter Thirty Six

The Next Day.

Harry and I have been up for hours, waiting for the mail to arrive. I didn't even get any sleep last night because of the results coming today. The girls were still asleep, they had school and playgroup today. The sound of paper hitting the floor snapped me back to reality. Harry had flicked through the letters till he stopped at white envelope. As he opened it and began to read it, my eyes froze on his face. He looked up at me with an unreadable expression.

"Harry? What does it say?" I asked him, but, he said nothing.

I frowned and walked closer to him and took the letter from his hand and read through it.

Dear Mr Styles,

We are writing to inform you of the DNA tests taken for a Miss Rachel Winner and Mr Harry Styles. We are pleased to inform you that you are NOT the child's biological Father.

Yours sincerely,
Mr A Gellar.

I sighed in relief as I read through the letter. I looked up at Harry to see him smiling.

"She's not yours." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"She's not mine." He replied and I smiled as he lifted me up and twirled me around.

There was a sudden knock at the door and I frowned and went to answer it. I opened the door to a tear stained face Liam. I gasped as he fell into my arms and sobbed.

"She's not mine!" He sobbed and I pulled him back.

"What are you talking about, mate?" Harry questioned him and he sobbed.

"Cat's not mine!" He cried.

Cat was Liam and Sophia's six month old baby girl. How could she not be Liam's?

"She cheated on me!" He shouted and began to pace back and forth while gripping his hair.

"Liam, slow down! What happened?" I asked him and he stopped and turned to us.

He walked into the kitchen and sat on one of the stools. Harry and I walked closer to him and sat opposite him.

"I wanted to open an account for Cat, so, that she will have some money behind her for when she's older. Anyway, I needed her birth certificate to open the account. I got it and read it. On the Father's name is a Craig Winston and not me. How could she do this?!" He cried as Harry went to hug him.

Rage filled me as I looked at Liam. I ran to grab a jacket, then, picked up Harry's car keys and turned to Liam and Harry.

"Where is Sophia?" I asked Liam and he frowned.

"At Lou and Eleanor's house." He said and I nodded and left the house before they could question me further.

No one hurts my family and gets away with it. I drove the few miles to Lou and El's house and parked the car next to Sophia's. I got out and stormed to the front door, banging on it. I turned and saw Liam's car pull up in the drive as Louis opened the door. I pushed passed him as Harry called my name. I stormed into the living room and over to Sophia and slapped her across her face.

"Piper!" Liam, Harry and Louis shouted as Harry grabbed my gently, so, that he wouldn't hurt the baby.

"What are you doing?!" Lou gasped and I scoffed.

"Why don't you ask that cheating bitch over there!" I shouted while walking out of the house.

Harry held my arm as we walked to his car. As he opened the car door for me, Liam called my name. I turned as he jogged over to us. He pulled me into a hug as he breathed a laugh.

"Thank you." He said as he pulled away.

"You're welcome." I smiled as we got into the car.

As Harry drove away, Liam went back inside the house. I turned to a grinning Harry, then, giggled. I gasped as I remembered the girls and Chloe.

"Harry? Who is watching the girls and Chloe?!" I asked him panicked and he sighed.

"Your Mum knocked on the door as we went to follow you. She was with your Dad." He said and my eyes widened.

I placed my hand on my stomach as Harry pulled up to our drive. I took my phone out to check the time. My phone displayed 8:31am as the time and I sighed in relief. We still had half and hour before the girls needed to be at school and playgroup. Harry opened the door as Chloe ran over to us, barking in excitement. I smiled at her as I looked into the kitchen where the girls were, dressed and eating breakfast. I turned to the living room where Troy was sitting and sighed and I headed into the kitchen.

"Thanks, Mom." I said as she washed some dishes in the sink.

She turned to me and smiled. Harry had rehearsals today at ten o clock (am), so, he will take the girl to school and playgroup. I sighed as I walked into the living room where Troy was, looking at some photo's that we had in frames.

"What do you want, Troy?" I asked and he snapped around and smiled when he saw me.

"I just wanted to see my Daughter, is that so wrong?" He asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"For you? Yes, because you haven't bothered to visit me since you found out that I was your Daughter." I stated and he sighed.

"I know that I could of done more, but. I still can. Can we go and grab some coffee or something to talk?" He asked and I sighed.

"Sure, whatever." I said and walked into the kitchen. "Urm, are you okay taking the girls, babe?" I asked Harry and he nodded before kissing me on the forehead. "Bye, babies!" I said as I kissed the girls goodbye.

"Bye, Mummy." They said and I waved bye to Mom before meeting Troy outside.

"Let's go." I said as we got into Harry's other car.

What does he want?

Here, guys! I want to thank all of my loyal readers for making this and my other books a success.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!