Not Just One Turner Part One. (Teaser)

Chapter Twenty Four

"What are you doing here, Newton?!" I shouted at him over the blaring music.

He smirked at me and made a run for the exit. The adrenaline inside me kicked in and I went after him. I saw him run around a corner and ran after him. As I turned the corner, he was staring at a brick wall, blocking his escape. He turned when he heard footsteps approaching. Mine.

"Dead end. Did you really think that you could get away with what you did?" I asked him and he smirked and raised his hands above his head, almost in surrender.

"I may be a slow learner, but, I eventually catch on." He said, making me frown.

I, then, heard footsteps behind me. I snapped around just as a damp cloth was held over my mouth and nose. I had no choice, but, to breath in as darkness surrounded me.

Next day.

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I had one hell of an headache. I heard movement, meaning that Harry was back.

"Harry? Can you get me some painkillers, please?" I asked, but, got no response.

"Harry's not here, darling." I heard and turned my head to find Josh, standing a few feet away.

That's when I realised that I was tied to a chair in what looked like a surprisingly clean basement. I frowned and Newton came near me. He smirked as he held that damp cloth that look away my consciousness. He threw it aside.

"Chloroform. It can do wonders." He grinned and I glared at him.

"I know, so, did your Brother." I smiled and he whacked me across the face.

"You dare to mention him around me, you're as crazy as your Sister was!" He barked and I shot daggers at him.

"At least she had guts. When Prue killed your Brother, you ran and hid." I laughed and he smirked and held up a blade.

"Now, this would have been more fun when you were pregnant, but, oh, well." He said as he neared me.

Harry's POV.

"No, Louis, otherwise, I wouldn't be freaking out right now!" I panicked and he sighed.

"Where would she go?" He asked and I frowned as my eyes landed on the letter sent by Josh Newton and my eyes widened.

"She's gone for revenge." I said and Louis gasped.

"Of course!" He shouted.

"Daddy? Why are you and Uncle Louis shouting?" Sydney asked and I sighed.

"Because sometimes Mummy does things that Daddy doesn't like. Now, you and Darcy get ready and Uncle Louis will drop you off." I said and she ran off.

"If you can take care of the girls for me, me and Phoebe will try and find Piper." I told him and he nodded and walked up the stairs to get the girls.

I pulled my phone out and dialled Phoebe's number. It rang for a while, then, Phoebe answered it.

"Hey, Phoebe, it's Harry. I need your help." I said.

Here, guys! This is a teaser chapter hehe!

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!