Do You Want Me To Stay?

Chapter Forty Eight

"I don't know, Harry. What happens when I got into labour backstage at one of your concerts? You can't come off stage and you can't get me to a hospital quickly." I told him and he thought for a moment before shaking his head.

"Baby, listen. You don't need to worry about that. The doctor predicated your due date to be the 4th of December right? So, I can work out a plan with Simon where I will be off the day before your due date and the day after in case you're early or late." He told me and I sighed as I placed my hand on my stomach.

"Are you sure that you wanna sacrifice your tour time for this?" I asked him and he laughed at me.

"Honey, this is my first Son and I wanna be there, whenever he arrives." He told me and I nodded, then, sighed.

"But I didn't bring enough clothes or alot of anything really." I told him and he smiled and brought my hands in mine.

"We will go and get you everything later today, baby. Now, me and the boys have a recording and the girls need their naps and you should have one, too." Harry told me and I nodded before standing up.

"Okay, babe. I will see you and the boys when you get back." I said and gave him and peck on the lips.

He, then, bent down and kissed my stomach before leaving his hotel room. The girls ran in seconds later and came to hug me.

"Mummy!" They screamed and I giggled before bending down to them.

"You guys need your naps, let's go." I said and walked across the room and opened the door where me and Harry had just been.

It was the girls room that was adjoining with Harry and I's. I put them down and gave them a kiss on their cheeks before leaving the room. I walked over to Harry and I's bed and layed down, drifting off to sleep.

"Should we wake her up?" A voice whispered and I heard a smack before another voice.

"No! Let her sleep." A stern voice whispered.

I groaned and opened my eyes before stretching. Harry and the boys stood at the foot of the bed.

"Hello?" I said, surprised to see them.

They all laughed before Harry sat next to me. I frowned when I saw that the girls room door was open and Louis was not in the room.

"Where's Lou and the girls?" I asked Harry as the boys started talking to each other.

"He took them out for the rest of the day with Paul and Preston." He said and I nodded before looking at the clock. It read 16:00 (pm).

"Ready to go shopping, babe?" Harry asked and I nodded before getting up from the bed.

"Alright, Haz, Piper, we are gonna go. We will be in Niall's room playing PlayStation if you want us." Zayn said and we nodded. The boys turned and left.

"I love you." I told him and he smiled, showing his dimples.

"I love you, too, baby." He said and gave me a peck on my lips before grabbing his car keys.

"Let's go, sweetheart." He said and grabbed my hand before pulling me out of the room.

We got to the parking lot where Harry's car was. He unlocked the doors and opened my side, letting me in. He shut the door after me and jogged around to his side.

"Where to, baby?" He asked as he started the car.

"Surprise me." I said and he nodded and drove away.

"That was so much fun. I'm so happy that you let me buy something, you're changing." I smiled at him and he laughed.

"I can't believe that you ate three plain cheese burgers, two fries and a large Coke at McDonalds, then, ate an ice cream after that!" He stated and I laughed.

"It's not me, it's your Son." I said and and he smiled. "Are you sure that you want me to stay?" I asked him as he parked the car outside the hotel.

"I've never wanted anything more." He said and I smiled in content and relief.

Here, guys! I wanted to take the time to say thank you for your support in this story and my others. In the next chapter, Piper will be in labour and in the next will be an epilogue. Thank you sooo much!

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!