Which One?

Chapter Six

One Month Later.

"Yeah, Mom, I know. They are still in a coma, I'm scared that they won't ever wake up. Harry has been visiting the best that he can, but, he leaves with the boys for L.A in a week and that means that he won't be able to be here for the girls as much as he would like." I explained to my Mom on the phone.

She has been phoning me three times a day to ask me how the girls are. They are still in a coma. They have been like this for a whole month now. The doctor says that they have made a little progress, but, that's all.

"Okay, sweetie. I will phone again a bit later to find out how they are doing." She said and I sighed.

"Okay, Mom, bye." I said and ended the call.

I was currently outside the girls room as no one, but, the doctors and nurses were allowed in the room because the girls were in a coma. Paige was at work and Ellie at collage, so, I was alone. Harry was at a rehearsal with the boys and my adopted Sister's were all busy with their kids and with work. My head snapped up when I heard footsteps approaching me. Harry came into my view with Louis behind him. Louis cuddled me in a hug and I started to cry, Harry's hand squeezed my shoulder and I gave him a smile.

"Has there been any change?" Harry asked and I looked at him and shook my head.

They both sighed and sat down with me on the chairs.

4:26pm.

I looked at the clock and sighed. Louis and Harry have been asleep for about two hours. I saw the girls doctor exit their room and I stood up, making Lou and Harry wake up.

"Hey, guys. I have some good news. One of your girls is making very good progress and it shouldn't be long for her to come out of her coma. And the other is making a little progress, but, is still a cause for concern." He said and I frowned.

"Which of our girls is making the best progress?" Harry asked and he smiled sadly.

"Sydney." He said and we nodded.

6:00pm.

"I will be a few minutes, Harry." I told him as I ran up the stairs in Paige's house.

Lou convinced me to get some clean clothes and stop off and get something to eat. I walked over to my bedroom and grabbed my light pink duffle bag and put in two pairs of black skinny jeans, three t-shirts, a bra, a few pairs of socks and then, I went into Sydney's room and placed in the bag a pair of trousers, a jumper and a pair of socks (just in case she woke up). I, then, did the same for Darcy, then, walked downstairs to Harry. He took the bag from my hands and we headed to his car.

"Where do you wanna go to get something to eat?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Burger King." I said and he nodded.

6:57pm.

We got back the the girls room to find the door open and Louis standing by it.

"Lou? What's going on?" I asked him and he turned to me and smiled.

"One of the girls have woken up!" He said and I frowned and smiled.

"Which one?" I said.

Hey, guys! What do you think of this chapter? Who do you think has woken up? Thanks for the reads and votes I have received, but know comments.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!