Sea Life World Part Two! (Final Part)

Chapter Fourteen

"Look, Sydney, turtles!" I gasped as we passed a tank filled with turtles.

She giggled as she ran up to the glass and patted it, making the turtles scatter in fear. This made her laugh as she skipped over to where Harry, Lou, Leo and Darcy were, looking at Nemo coloured fish. El was on her phone, talking to someone, she looked quite stressed. I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She sharply turned and her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Yes, she is here. Wait a minute!" She said and handed me her phone.

I took it with a frown and placed it to my ear as she walked off.

"Hello?" I said and Phoebe's panicked voice filled my ears.

"Piper! Thank God that I got in touch with you! Your phone is off! Prue needs your help, fast!" She exclaimed and I frowned.

"Why would Prue need my-" I went to say, but, was cut off.

"Josh Newton's back." She said and I froze.

Flashback To Ten Years Ago.

"Prue! He's got a gun!" I screamed as Josh's Brother, Aden, held the gun against my head.

Prue came up behind him with a gun in her hands.

"So, have I." She said and pulled the trigger, the bullet hitting Aden's head, making him fall to the ground.

I rushed down and felt his pulse... Nothing. I turned to a shocked Prue.

"He's dead." I said and she dropped her gun to the floor.

Flashback Over.

"We killed him." I said over the phone to Phoebe. I heard a sigh, then, a angry voice.

"No, you didn't! Prue did!" She said and I scoffed as I looked at the guys now looking at the sting rays.

"Prue killed him for me! He took me Phoebe and Josh put you in hospital!" I said and she sighed. "Tell Prue that I'll be in Canada in a few days, you don't tell anyone!" I said and ended the call.

I sighed and walked over to the guys, putting on a fake smile as I handed El her phone back. She frowned, but, smiled as I walked over to where Harry and the girls were.

"Everything okay?" Harry asked and I nodded.

"Prue is feeling a little sick, so, I may have to head over to Canada for a few days to help her out." I said and he nodded.

"That's fine, I'll start looking at plane tickets for us." He said and my eyes widened.

"NO! I mean, you stay here with the girls. I don't want them getting whatever Prue has with what they're been through." I said and he nodded and continued looking at the fish with the girls.

"Wow! Look at that shark, girls." Harry said to the girls as a big shark flew passed us.

Harry, then, turned to me and frowned.

"Are you okay, babe?" He asked and I nodded and smiled.

"Fine." I said.

Here, guys! What do you think! I need ANSWERS!

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!