Where Do We Go From Here?

Chapter Forty Nine.

A Few Months Later.

4th December - Piper's Due Date.

I was sitting down in Harry and I's new hotel room. We were now in California where Harry had taken three days off. Yesterday, I didn't give birth, so, that meant that I wasn't early. There was a knock on the hotel door and I got up from the bed and over to the door where I opened the door. Louis was outside, holding a brown bag.

"Hello, Sis, I thought that you and my Nephew might want some food." He said and I nodded eagerly and grabbed the bag from his hands and ran into the small kitchen where I ripped open the bag.

The door closed and Louis's footsteps came closer as I pulled out the containers containing Indian food. I hurriedly pulled out two plates and pilled everything onto them and handed one to Louis.

"Thanks, Sis." He said and sat down on the small couch and began to eat.

He reached for the remote as I sat next to him. He put on 'Friends' as we began eating. It got to the part where Ross gets so tanned that he looks funny that I laughed very hard. I placed my empty plate down as I felt a lot of water fall away from me.

I grabbed ahold of Louis's arm as I contraction hit me, making me cry out in pain. He placed his plate on top of mine and turned to me in worry before looking down at where I am sitting. His eyes widened before he reached into his pocket and dialled a number.

"Harry, it's Louis! Piper is going into labour -" He started.

"Lou! He's coming and I can't hold him in!" I screamed at him and he gasped before hanging up and sitting me on the floor.

"Okay, sweetie, I'm gonna go and get some blankets and towels and call an ambulance, okay?!" He said and ran away.

I cried out in pain as another contraction hit me. Louis ran back a few minutes later with towels and blankets. He placed one beside him for the baby and the other one's around and under me because of the blood that would be coming out. I screamed as I felt him coming out.

"Lou! He's coming!" I screamed and he nodded and looked under me and smiled.

"I can see his head!" Lou gasped and I reached for his hand as I pushed.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as I pushed.

The sweet cry of my baby made me relax as Louis wrapped the baby in the green coloured blanket. I smiled as the door opened and Harry and the boys walked in. They looked shocked when they saw the sweet baby in my arms. Harry gasped and walked over to us before falling down next to me.

I handed him to Harry as Louis phoned the ambulance again. The boys began picking up the towels and blankets before Liam handed me some wipes to clean myself up with.

"What are we gonna name him?" Harry asked as a few guys, who looked to be paramedics, rushed through the door.

"Edward Louis Styles." I said, making Louis turn in shock. "In honor of his Uncle Louis and Daddy Harry." I said and everyone smiled. 

"Let's get you to the hospital, Miss." A paramedic said and I nodded before Louis and Liam helped me up and Louis carried me downstairs to the ambulance.

I was laying in the hospital bed with my beautiful baby boy when Harry walked in with the girls. They giggled when they saw their new baby Brother and leaped from the bed.

"Mummy, he has green eyes like Daddy and us!" Darcy pointed out and Harry and me smiled.

"He also has Mummy and Daddy's coloured hair!" Sydney said and we nodded as the door opened.

Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis stepped into the room and gasped when they saw the baby.

"What's his name, Mummy?" Sydney asked as Harry took him from my arms to show the boys.

"Edward Louis Styles." I told her and she nodded as Louis started to talk to Edward.

As the girls jumped off my bed and over to Louis, Harry sat down next to me on the bed.

"Haz, honey? Where do we go from here?" I asked him and he smiled.

"We are gonna raise Edward, Darcy and Sydney and have another child like we would've had. We are gonna live the rest of our lives... Together." He said and I nodded.

"To live... Would be an awfully big adventure." I smiled and he nodded as we looked at our kids.

We did alright.

Here, guys! This is the second to last chapter. The next chapter will be the last, thank you again for your support.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!