Epilogue. (Final Chapter)

Chapter Fifty

Five Years Later.

Five years. It's been five years since I gave birth to Edward. Sydney is now eight, Darcy is seven, Edward is five and we had another Son, who is now one year old, his name is Liam Des Styles. We now live somewhere different, right next to Louis's and talking of Louis, he and Eleanor had twin girls named Ella and Emma and they are both two. Leo is now nearly seven and is in the same school as the girls.

Now, moving on to Liam. He got back together with Danielle after he split with Sophia. They had a baby boy, who is now six months old, they also got married. Niall. Niall and Phoebe had triplets two days after I had Edward. They had two girls and a boy, their names are Ted, Marian and Phoebe Jr, they are all now five as well. Last, but, not least, Zayn. He and Perrie had only one child a few months ago, her name is Lexi.

Harry ran into the room with Sydney running after him. He ran around the coffee table as she followed him.

"Dad! Give me back my DS!" Sydney screamed as Harry held her pink DS above her reach. "Mummy! Tell him to give it back!" She asked me and I giggled.

"Give it back to her, babe." I told Harry and he smiled and gave an angry Sydney her DS back as Edward walked into the room.

"Mom, I'm hungry." He groaned and I nodded as I finished folding the top that I was folding before walking into the kitchen with Harry following me.

"I still find it fascinating that both Liam and Edward have American accents while the girls have English." He said as I made Edward a sandwich for his lunch.

"I know, babe, but, at least now I have kids that have my accent." I told him as the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" Sydney shouted as I walked into the living room and gave Edward his lunch.

A few seconds later, Louis, Eleanor, Leo and the twins walked into the living room.

"Hey, Lou." I said as I went to hug him. "How was the vacation?" I asked him and he laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, pretty good until Leo stole a policeman's hat and got into trouble." He laughed and I sighed.

"Reminds me of someone else that I know." I smirked at Lou and hugged the kids, who were now watching TV with Edward, Sydney and Darcy, who had just come into the living room.

He chuckled and nodded before going to sit down. I walked over to El.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded as she looked at the kids.

"Yeah, I'm good. Liam, Danielle, Niall, Phoebe and the kids are coming over today." She said and I nodded.

"Cool, what about Zayn and Pez?" I asked her and she turned to me.

"Pez and Lexi have a cold, so, Zayn is looking after them." She said and I nodded, feeling sympathy for them.

"I did not!" I laughed at what Danielle said.

She claimed that I peed myself while watching The Women In Black. Everyone laughed at what she said. The kids were playing in the backyard and the rest of us were in the living room, talking. There was a knock on the door and everyone's laughter died down as Harry went to answer it.

Zayn, Perrie and Lexi appeared seconds later and I smiled.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them and Perrie giggled as she sat down.

"Well, Perrie was feeling better and Lexi needed some fresh air." Zayn said and we nodded.

I, then, stood up.

"Cold drink anyone?" I asked and everyone nodded and I walked out of the room.

I turned and looked back at everyone. They were smiling and laughing and I smiled. We have been through alot in the past few years and now, I feel that my life...

Is complete.

Here, guys! This is the end, I wanted to thank all of you for making this book a hit! I love you all and thank you.

P.S: In case you are wondering, the picture is of Harry and Piper. Sydney is the girl with pink cardigan on and Darcy is the one with the yellow/cream dress on. Liam is the one that is playing with the toy and Edward is the one with the green shirt on.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!