Daughters Part Two. (Final Part)

Chapter Forty Five

Dingdong!

The door bell went off and I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Eleanor, holding a baby carrier containing a sleeping Leo.

"Hey, babe, how are you?" El asked and I made a 'so and so' gesture with my hand as I took my baby Nephew's baby carrier from El before letting her in and walking into the living room.

Harry and Louis stared at me when they saw me walk in with Leo. He began to wake up and started to cry as Sydney called me. I looked upstairs.

"I'll go." Harry said as he left the room.

I backed away as Leo started crying, so, that his Mom could take care of him. El smiled at me as her and Louis left the room, leaving me to look after Leo. I smiled and lifted him from his carrier.

Louis's POV.

El and I watched as Piper hushed Leo in her arms. Harry came down the stairs with the girls and frowned when he looked at us.

"What are you doing?" He asked as the girls ran to get their coats.

I smiled as I turned to him.

"Watching your Wife with her Nephew." I said, making Harry look into the living room and smile.

"Everyone is ready to go now, Piper." I told her as we walked into the living room.

She turned to us and nodded before putting Leo back into his carrier.

"Let's go, then." She said while picking up Leo's carrier and handing it to El.

Piper's POV.

I walked over to the coat rack and pulled down my coat from it before putting it on and facing everyone. Harry grabbed his car keys while Louis pulled his from his pocket and we left the house. I looked to Sydney and Darcy, who were skipping to Harry's car, laughing and smiling. At least I had two beautiful Daughter's.

Here, guys! Thanks for your support and help.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!