Prologue

(A/N: Hey Sexy Noodles!

Welcome to the new fanfic I'm working on! Just wanted to let you know this one is set in modern day Konoha. There is no chakra in the sense it was present in the original manga/anime but martial arts are very present in this story.

This is shipping a bunch of characters that aren't traditionally shipped together (no spoilers) just because I think they'd look good together. And yes just so you know I do not use Seme/Uke type of categorizing because I want it to be just a tad bit....realistic. cause let's be honest everything else is super unreal 😅😅😅😅

It you haven't read the tags then you should know this contains a lot of drama.

I'll be using pictures in the middle of the story (sometimes a lot, if it aligns with what I am writing). So I'm putting a disclaimer that I do not own any of the art displayed in this story.
I have acquired all the pictures from google/Pinterest. So I can't trace every picture to its original artist because of countless reposts. I have not modified nor removed any signature/watermark that might have been made by the original artist (it's the only way for me to give them credit).

If you see something that is yours (or someone you know) let me know in the comments or by private message!

P.s: all characters belong to our beloved Kishimoto!! )

Enjoy!!

🍥🍙🍥🍙🍥

It was a particularly lovely summer day. The streets of Central Konoha were decorated with the most beautiful colours. As night fell, lights were on and the smell of different types of food created a mouth-watering symphony: grilled with fried, spicy with sweet and it filled the nostrils of the passers invitingly. Lanterns were released into the air as was tradition.

Sasuke was only seven years old; an orphan living under the care of his two older siblings.
Some time during their walk home, Sasuke had slipped from Itachi's hold. He had always felt like he was coddled too much. The panicked voice of the fourteen year old called out after his hyperactive Ōtouto.

But the little Uchiha didn't care, he wanted to watch the lanterns depart. It was his favourite part and he pushed away the adult bodies in his way. Hearing nothing and seeing nothing but the edge of the pond where he would usually watch the lanterns.

When he got to the clearing, for the first time ever, someone else was there. A blond wearing an orange shirt sat down on his very rock, his eyes glued to the sky.

Sasuke wasn't shy per se, but he could swear he knew just about everyone and he had never seen someone with such uncontrollable blaring yellow hair in Central Konoha.
"Naruto, you shouldn't have ran off like that. Your mom and I were worried" Sasuke's eyes darted toward the older version of the kid.

"Hai, tou-san." Naruto smiled sheepishly, he wasn't that much into crowdy areas. It made him anxious.

Soon a redhead followed yelling the name that Sasuke picked up the first time. He was going to approach but seeing as how Naruto had parents unlike him, he didn't even attempt to. It'll be just like his 'friends'. They'll rub it in his face how he is an orphan. Of course the kids didn't do it on purpose, they simply talked about their parents like normal. But the Uchiha found himself unable to relate to any of them due to that.

"Sasuke!" Itachi sighed seeing his brother. He was about to reprimand him when the particularly small body hugged him and cried silently. "Did something happen?" He asked before his eyes fell ahead at the approaching figures.