10. Love, Jealousy and Deception

Sasuke spent the day playing on the beach. It started with delicious food, going to the beach with his amazing girlfriend, he won't deny he was starting to feel a little something for her.
"Sasuke-Kun" she held his hand and dragged him "let's go for a swim, the water is amazing!!"

"Sakura-chan..." He was still wearing his shirt "hold on" but the girl wasn't listening.

He eventually stopped her and put his cloths down back before he joined her

He eventually stopped her and put his cloths down back before he joined her. She looked at him with her emerald eyes and for a second he felt a blush form on his cheeks.

Sakura had her own charm, she was the love interest of almost every guy in school. But she only eyed one guy, Sasuke Uchiha. She had eyes only for him ever since she turned twelve. She knows she would do anything for him; that kind of scared her a bit. But, love can make you do a lot of things.

They swam together and then they went out for lunch in a fancy restaurant. In all honesty this was their first real date, at least, according to her.

He was a gentleman. He pulled her chair for her, held her hand and treated her like the most important person in the world and she couldn't help but fall more in love with him.

The food was great, the company even greater and then they went out for the rest of the afternoon. Being the vice principal's brother had its advantages, he wasn't as badly monitored as the rest of the students and they ended up on the other side of the beach.

They sat on the rocks, the waves splashing and sprinkles of water ever so gently hit their faces. He wrapped his arm around her. The sound of waves and seagals mixed in a beautiful symphony.

He was nervous and she was too.
"Sa- Sakura-chan..." He looked at her "can I have a kiss?" He felt like an idiot. Did couples do this? He didn't know.

'Sasuke just asked for a kiss!! Shaaanaaarooo!! First kiss here I come!!' inner Sakura yelped, whereas real Sakura was about to faint.

"Ye-yes..." She muttered quickly and closed her eyes. She knew what to do, not that she kissed someone before but she knew how it went from watching too many drama shows.

Sasuke, on the other hand, did not know a thing so he trusted his gut and leaned in pressing his lips against hers. They shared a virgin kiss, Sakura inched in closer.

She was taking the lead and Sasuke didn't mind following since she knew what she was doing. He was taken by surprise when she sat on top of him. Their sloppy kisses turned to heated kisses.

She was sixteen, she felt she was ready. But, Sasuke wasn't touching her. Sasuke wasn't feeling her body and she longed for his touch. 'Perhaps he wants me to give him a hint?'
She lead his hand to her breast and that's when Sasuke opened his eye and pulled away.

"It's okay Sasuke-kun" her voice was seductive and she wasn't trying. It was mainly because she was turned on. She wasn't ashamed to admit it, he was her boyfriend after all.