20. "Papa" vs "Fuck"

Everyone in the Namikaze house were getting barely any sleep. The boy was very attached to his dad, something he had probably grown accustomed to during his time in NICU.

It didn't matter if he was clean or full, if Naruto's voice could not be heard it's hell. No one was allowed to touch him or hold him except Naruto. But sometimes, Sasuke could hold the boy, when Sora was in a good mood.

It was hard especially that Naruto started University in April. They were understanding since he was sick. But he still had to attend some classes from time to time. It was not as exciting as he thought it would be and found it extremely basic.

After summer vacation had ended, the two boys had their own little graduation party even though Naruto was already one semester through Univeristy. His son was alright, he felt better and his boyfriend soon would start going to the same university. Sora even started to take a liking to the Uchiha.

Sasuke was going to major in Music, a passion of his that Naruto encouraged

Sasuke was going to major in Music, a passion of his that Naruto encouraged. The blonde was majoring in studio arts, the first step to becoming an art conservator. It was all happening too fast.

They were looking for rent from walking distance of the university. The dorm was out of the question since they had a baby.

Naruto was in his bedroom. There was nothing he could find within the price range. There was a penthouse nearby but that was for sale. He could afford it but he had to think of whether buying a property was a good option or not at the time being.

His grandfather offered to buy it for him as a graduation gift, but he wanted to do things for himself. He had a son and he should be responsible. He should be able to provide for his baby and himself. Sora was now six months old and he was just starting to crawl.

He grunted and left the piece of paper next to him. He's been feeling anxious about the paintings Utakata-san took. If he could make just some money out of his artwork, then he'd feel better as an artist. He was stuck in his own mind when he heard the paper crumble.

 He was stuck in his own mind when he heard the paper crumble