4. Döppleganger

Itachi opened his eyes to meet Kakashi's deep dark brown eye. He reached to his face and caressed his cheek. His thumb gently brushing on the scar. He leaned in and kissed it.

It was a momento of their love. He pulled away and saw Kakashi smile at him ever so subtly. It made him blush. It didn't matter how many nights they had spent together, it was all new every single time.

They had matching tattoos of a fire insignia, that was how they celebrated their third year anniversary

His thought rushed to his baby brother. In just a few months, when he graduates he can tell him about this relationship. He started fidgeting with his fingers.

Kakashi's hand rested on Itachi's, not only asking him to calm down without uttering a single word. But successfully calming him down and pushing the negative thoughts away.

"We'll tell him together" Kakashi pulled Itachi closer "for now, I don't want you to worry about it" Kakashi's hand rested on Itachi's face bringing him closer from his chin and kissing him passionately.
"I love you" he confessed for the one hundred millionth time but their hearts both skipped a beat.

"I love you too" Itachi smiled, deepening the kiss. His phone rang and he knew that was his cue to leave.

They both were disappointed but they told each other, only few more months and they wouldn't have to keep it a secret anymore.

Itachi got dressed and gave his boyfriend one last kiss before he left; texting his brother that he'd be home in five minutes.

•••

Sasuke hadn't seen Naruto the rest of the day. He texted the boy and was relieved to receive texts back.

Naruto on the other hand, didn't know how to explain the gauze on his left cheek. If he told the truth then Sasuke would worry, granted he'll pretend that he wasn't worried.

He understood his grandfather's point even more. His newly discovered uncle said he would deal with the threat. So Sasuke didn't need to know. There was no problem to begin with.

But Naruto was wrong. The same person that had attacked him was actively stalking Sasuke. Obsessively getting whatever precious souvenirs of their so-called chosen one; that was how they viewed Sasuke.

Naruto was attacked because the person could not understand this attraction they began feeling for the new blond. Naruto was smarter, more handsome, more talented. Naruto was a better version of Sasuke. Oh and his smile, his smile was puppies and kittens and all that was good in the world.
'What are you thinking? That Sasuke is not perfect?!'

"How dare I even have such an impure thought. I deserve to be punished!!" They voiced out their own disapproval and self hatred. Took sharp razers and cut along their forearms. Pleasure, sadistic pleasure. They were sick and there was no one to help them.