14. Reunion

A/N:

This chapter is gonna have a cute ending! No cheating!! Enjoy!!

🍥🦆🍥🦆🍥

Sasuke was standing in place. He could hear the running water from the bathroom nearby. Three words, 'I like you' but they were stuck in his throat. He hang on to the memory of their first kiss, now recalling every detail.

After seeing him last year and the year prior, I ran to the same spot. I was excited to see him again. I wanted to show him some martial arts moves I learned and how much I have progressed in Kendo.

Ignoring my name called, pushing adult bodies out of the way. The music, the food, the laughter, and the games; none of them mattered. I wanted to see his face again. But then I got there, to the edge of the river where I met him the first time.

My heart sank, he wasn't there.
"Sasuke, looking for someone" Hearing his voice made my heart skip a beat.

"Naruto!!" I called his name excitedly then just crossed my arms "I was just looking at the pond."

"Of course you were" his smile ever so genuine.

"Sasuke-kun, It's nice seeing you again." Minato ruffled my hair. On the other hand Kushina hit me on the head.

"You ran off from Itachi and Shisui haven't you?!" She yelled at me the way a mother would and I pouted.

"Sasuke" Itachi ran to me and looked up "Minato sensei, Kushina-san" the boy bowed to them. "I'm sorry if Sasuke had been any trouble"

"He's been trouble to you" Kushina threatened again. I moved my hands to my head protectively and only put them down when the threat was over.

"Kaasan, is it okay if we go play?" Naruto slipped his hand into mine. I felt a blush, what was I feeling?

With his mother's permission we went playing together. He won me a green dragon plush. Whatever food he got we shared together and we were holding hands together. He even leaned in and kissed my cheek.

It wasn't long after his innocent peck on the cheek that some drunk men very obviously distressed with the display of affection that was more than just friendly.

It didn't matter to them that we were just kids.
"We don't want your kind here!!" I was kicked in the stomach, the force was so strong that the food we have eaten got forced out of my stomach.

"Sasuke!!" I looked at him, couldn't warn him in time that someone was behind him. I saw the look on his face change when the hand was on his shoulder.

An easy high kick that knocked the guy out. He rushed to me and created distance between them and me. A second later another flash of yellow was in front of me.
"Naruto-kun, no need for excessive force"

"Hai, Tou-san" both of them fought in an identical manner.

"Sasuke-kun, you alright?" I turned my attention to the woman.