48. Together Forever

Sasuke tossed and turned in bed. He had a terrible nightmare of living without Naruto. His heart ached at the slightest thought of that possibility. He opened his eges looking at his fiancé. A small tear formed at the corner of the blond's eye and slowly escaped his eye.
Sasuke didn't realize as he was watching, he too was crying sharing the same pain as his beloved. He slowly reached in and wiped it away.

Naruto moaned at the touch and leaned in closer

"Sasuke," he mumbled.

"Mhm?" He looked at him but received no answer. He smiled to himself. "Goodnight" he kissed his forehead.

Morning arose and Sasuke woke up at the sound of the shower. He rolled in bed too tired, eventually just deciding on five more minutes.

Naruto gotten out drying his hair with a towel. "Baby, you better get up...otherwise your sleeping schedule will be messed up"

"Shhh...sleep now..talk later" he covered his head with the other pillow.

"I'll get you some coffee" the man chuckled and went to the kitchen.
"Hey cutie pie," he kissed Yāra's head. "Is Sora still sleeping?"

"Mhm" she said as she munched on her breakfast.

"Then I guess it'll be just you, Haru and me for the morning walk," he smiled "Sasuke is still sleeping too"

"Oji-san is back?" Her eyes lit up, she had seen him singing on TV and she's been absolutely in love with him.

"Ha, he's in the bedroom. Wanna go say hi?" Naruto wondered as he prepped his soulmate breakfast on a tray. He wanted to get him breakfast in bed. It was the least he could do to thank him for taking a long flight and dress up as a woman.

"Can I?" Her smile was wide and her eyes sparkled.

"Good morning, Usuratonkachi." He sleepily shuffled to the kitchen and kissed his fiancé. Sasuke was definitely not awake yet.

"Yāra-chan and I were about to bring you breakfast in bed." He smiled as he felt Sasuke's arms behind him hugging him tight. The raven rested his chin on Naruto's shoulder, the sweet scent of Naruto's soft skin was something he could never get enough of.

"O-Oji-san," her eyes widen seeing them kiss "are you...are you and papa together?"

"He needs some coffee" Naruto chuckled brewing it for him and serving him. "Here you go"

"Thank you" He yawned finally starting to wake up as the aroma of the bitter coffee hit him. "Oh g'morning Yāra-chan" he smiled at her sipping his coffee.

"G'morning Oji-san" she smiled widely at him. "you and Papa together?"

"Of course. We are getting married" Sasuke showed her his ring.

"So...you're not leaving anymore?" She asked.

"No, I'm staying right here with my family. I did promise to give you so much love haven't I?" He smiled at her and her eyes glistened from happiness.