10K Special Announcement

A/N:

Hey sexy noodles!

When I first wrote this story, I really did not imagine it ever hitting 10k but here we are!

To the ones that were here from the beginning of this journey and to those who joined later, words cannot really do justice to how much I appreciate each one of you.

I know a lot of Wattpaders message readers for liking/commenting but I don't want to make a generic copy-paste message to just dump on people's DM's or board; it kind of feels disingenuous to me.

I want to make a 10K special but I want to make it one shots based on your requests because this is about your enjoyment.

Sooo to make this extra Special I want you to write down in the comment section your idea, thought, prompt or question. It can be anything you want and each one of you gets one request!!

I don't know if the dedication system still works on wattpad but I'll @ the person responsible for the prompt at the beginning of each one shot/answer.

So if you want to take part of this, just drop down a comment! This is me trying to give back to all of you for all that you have done for me.

Thanks again for all of your support! I'm wishing you a lovely day/evening/night from Never Neverland.

Love,

Homura.