13. Remorse, Redemption and Reconciliation

A/N:

Thanks for 2k reads!! So that means two chapters for the waiting time of one!!

Enjoy!!

Naruto had had to tell the story twice. His mother was the first one to come and she said both his uncle and grandparents were running a bit late.

He didn't know them that well, he was still more concerned about their judgement than that of his beloved mother. He started with telling her Sakura-chan was pregnant with possibly her grandchild.

Then as the story unfolded, he noticed his mother only showed one emotion. She was sad, she had known this for a couple of months now but she finally got to hear it from him. 

No one had to be near their rapist but he kept insisting it was alright. Then the Sakura-chan was in view.
"Okaasama, it's been a while" Shikamaru waved at her and she smiled back at him and his lovely girlfriend.

She knew the Pinkette must be Sakura from Naruto's description of her. If she had seen her from afar she'd have never guessed someone like her could do something so terrible. Then again, everyone was capable of committing such crimes.

The room had all five of them. The three adults on the left side of the room near Naruto and she stood a bit near the exit. She felt judged, they had every right to judge her.

"I'm sorry!!" She cracked, dropping on her knees and bowing to them "please, forgive me, I made a terrible mistake and it's been eating at me ever since that day." She heard heals clicking and only looked up when she saw feet right in front of her.

"Come with me" the woman spoke, her voice stern and her gaze unfriendly.

"Kaasan"

"I'm just going to talk to her, we'll be right back" Kushina had a soft heart, Naruto took after her. She had seen many criminals in her work. None of them had shown the honest remorse the girl had just demonstrated. 

Sakura followed Kushina silently. She noticed how graceful the woman walked, her tight black skirt and her white blouse showing her very beautiful figure. She bought two cups of tea without asking and then continued walking to a bench outside of the hospital. She handed Sakura one.
"Sit down" it was an order that she complied with immediately.

"Naruto told me everything just an hour ago" Kushina sighed "I have a series of questions I want to ask you. I'm very good at spotting liars, I'm a detective dattebane"

"Hai" Sakura nodded. She did know Naruto's mom was a police officer. Her heart raced, she was going to jail for sure.

"Why did you do it?"

"I was jealous, Sasuke...Sasuke-Kun likes Naruto-kun.....my friend told me this would...work"

"What are you an idiot?" Kushina yelled at her and saw the girl flinch. Kushina wasn't surprised at the revelation. "How long have you contemplated doing it?"

"Almost two weeks, I was hesitant but my friend kept pushing me. I didn't want to do it. I took a drug, I wouldn't have been able to without it"

"Who's this friend of yours?"

"Deidara Iwa, he is Naruto-Kun's classmate. He was just trying to help" Sakura's answer was met with a smack to the head.

"Stop saying stupid stuff!! Dattebane!!" Her hair hovered around her head, her eyes all fired up and the throbbing vein on her forehead was enough to make Sakura think twice before she speaks.