27. Misfits

~ One year later ~

Naruto had visited Sasuke everyday with Sora. The toddler was two years and eight months. He was accustomed to visiting Sasuke, though they were not his most favourite thing to do, visiting 'Sasu' as he still calls him always made his dad sad.

The past year had been hard on Naruto, but he had amazing friends. He was grateful they lived with him. It meant he had continuous support and it was better having him live with them than him living alone in all of that space.

As long as they didn't throw any parties in the house, he agreed. It was pretty big for a penthouse. Ten rooms, a rooftop, a terrace and a huge living room that he ended up using half of as an art studio.
He kept three rooms non rented including his own.

In the remaining seven, Temari and Shikamaru shared one, he had asked them to stay with until they graduate after all they were considered his siblings more than his friends.
Neji and Tenten shared one. Kiba had his own. Rock lee and Sakura shared one since they've been dating. Ino had one and the majority of the time Sai was crashing with his girlfriend. Hinata had the fifth, the sixth was sometimes occupied by Chōji and the seventh was preoccupied by his nurse.

Karin begged him for forgiveness. She was looking for a job, he couldn't find anyone else. So far, she had been doing a pretty good job.

Naruto had spent that night in the hospital. It was almost on a daily basis that he'd choose to spend the night by Sasuke's side. Shikamaru took the sleeping Sora home.

The following morning, he woke up; disoriented, confused as to what had happened. He saw an angel sleeping in the chair next to him.

When the angel opened his eyes the most beautiful teal-blue eyes stared back at him

When the angel opened his eyes the most beautiful teal-blue eyes stared back at him. As clear as the virgin beaches.
The boy's eyes widen in shock. He got up and held his hand.

Something Sasuke didn't return. That was the first sign something was wrong. "I'll go get someone" he got up and got help. He stayed outside as they checked on him.

'Sasuke just woke up' he sent the text in the group message. He felt his heart racing out of his chest. It isn't an exaggeration to say that It wasn't even fifteen minutes later that they all showed up.

Sasuke saw the faces of his friends from the window, his friends were all outside. Sasuke was explained the situation, his eyes were fixed on the blond. How the blond smiled then cried and was hugged by his friends. It all made Sasuke feel weird; almost sick to his stomach though...not really.

After tests and much questioning, it was conclusive that Sasuke suffered from some form of Amnesia. Sasuke's finger landed on Naruto "I don't know who you are but you're making me nervous. Can you leave?"