36. The Secret

She was barely standing by herself. Sāra had drunk too much in a little span of time that it hit her all at once and it hit her hard.

Naruto sat her down on the couch and brought her a bin with a plastic bag in case she felt sick again. But the moment he had turned around to bring her tea, Sāra was up.

"I'm gonna make you something heavy to-..." Naruto almost dropped the cup of tea when he saw the full frontal show.

"Draw me like one of your French girls, Jack" she slurred out in midst of hiccups. He was sure in her head she thought she was being irresistible but all he could see was a literal drunk mess.

All the tabloids would kill to know if the carpet of their favourite actress matched the drapes. Naruto was one of the few people in the world who got to find out by seeing said carpet. He hit the button to roll down the blinds.

He got the blanket on the couch and covered her with it.
"You're my best friend's girlfriend. You are drunk...and naked...in my home...and it is just you and me...not good...not good" Since the entire floor of the penthouse was see-through glass, he wanted to at least make sure no one was spying on them.

"You don't want to draw me?" Her eyes watered "I'm not pretty enough?"

"No no..no it's not it at all. You're very beautiful. But, you're drunk. You can't give me consent. I mean you can but it's inavlid. You're not thinking straight. So what we will do is...you'll sit down okay? I'll make you something to eat. We're gonna wait for this to pass. And then tomorrow if you still want me to make you a portrait or a....nude painting..." He shivered "I'll do it...hell I don't even think I need you to model for me...it's already stuck in my head"

"I want Ramen" she whined like a kid glossing over everything else he said. Naruto had his driver fetch them ramen and watched her eat it.

It was a fatty filling meal. He left her in the living room for a bit as she ate some more. He took a long shower and when he was out she was there holding on to the blanket.

"You scared me" Naruto placed his hand on his chest as his wrist monitor beeped again. His second warning. "You feel better?"

"Can I borrow some clothes? It's chilly out there" she flashed him her boobs showing her hard nipples as proof.

"Okay, still too drunk" he gave her his hoodie. "Help yourself out." He opened the closet for her and she dropped the blanket altogether walking to it. He was completely embarrassed on her behalf.

Naruto laid down on the bed and in five minutes he felt it shift. The room was silent, he didn't know if she was awake or not but he just needed to talk, to let it all out.

"Sasuke and I are not just best friends. We were engaged. I love him so much. And I thought he had moved on with you. Maybe if I haven't told him Gaara and I were through...or if I showed him I kept wearing the pendant he would fall for you."

"So that's why you're not sleeping with me...had it been anyone else they'd have done so already..." she confessed, though it was a drunk confession it was true. Everyone took advantage of everyone in her line of work. Specially, drunk and vulnerable people. It's why she liked Sasuke so much, he was so different from everyone else. "You're...gay" she chuckled "I'm gay"

Naruto chuckled, he could tell her whatever, she was too drunk to remember.
"If Sasuke chose to be with you. I don't think you should feel worried about me. He's not the type to cheat and neither am I. Besides, I'll be gone real soon and then I won't ever be a threat to your relationship."

"Gone where? Can I come with?"

"Eventually, everyone is gonna go there. I just have early access" Naruto smiled. "Don't be so eager to come. I want you to be by Sasuke's side, don't leave his side."