40. The Ramen That Changed Everything

A/N:

Okay listen up sexy noodles, I know you all want a happy ending for Sasuke and Naruto. Now I have some bad news, I already wrote the sad ending. However, remember this chapter very carefully and specially the title.

You'll understand, at the second to last chapter, why this one is sooo important. I don't want to ruin anything for you guys.

There aren't many chapters left. I think 8 maybe? With all these new changes I'm introducing I sure as hell hope it doesn't make the story longer. Cause I been getting Dm's about "The Bodyguard" and I'm excited to restart work on it.

One last thing: thank you for your comments, your votes and your ever lasting support. It is only thanks to it that this story is ranking #3 at NaruSasu out of +2k stories which is absolutely amazing!!

Enjoy this chapter!

- Homura

🍥🍙🍥🍙🍥

A

fter two more days of complete silence between the two lovers, the weather finally cleared up.
That morning, Naruto's phone vibrated continuously with the amount of messages he had received.

Before he answered anyone he called the emergency line and was lucky to get through so quickly.
Everyone in the house were asleep. He was the only one awake, due to some pain he'd started feeling the night before.

"Fugu-san, Dai-san the paramedics are here. You need to go with them to the hospital okay?" Naruto woke them up.

The two men split on the two ambulances. One with the woman and the baby, the other with the injured man.
The paramedic checked on Naruto on the spot to determine whether or not he needed immediate medical attention.
"You're gonna have to come with us too"

Naruto wore his coat, scarf and beanie. "I figured I'd have to" he stood up and got in the front seat next to the driver. He buckled up.

The hospital was hectic. Staff running around, commands given, phones ringing. It was all overwhelming. The Paramedic was first to see him receive a white wristband. Naruto was about to inform her of his situation when the paramedic spoke first.
"No...he's a medical emergency."

"We're packed, there are people with serious injuries. He has got a slight fever and is sweating. He'll make it...others won't" She didn't even wait to hear as she left to go tend to other patients.

"I'll go talk to her, just go sit down" the paramedic reassured him walking away.

As he walked into the waiting room, he was overwhelmed. It was a warzone, people screaming for help, doctors and nurses struggling. Blood everywhere. The pain intensified. It got harder to breathe.
Naruto stepped out of the hospital for a second. Feeling sick to his stomach, he emptied the compounds of his already empty belly.

A doctor had spotted him as they were taking in another patient. He gave his orders to the nurse and his intern doctor before rushing to Naruto.
"Hey, are you okay? You're not looking too good for a white bracelet"

"I think I'm having a heart attack" Naruto informed through laboured breaths.

The doctor had seen many people claim so because they have read something online.
"You're a bit young for those..." He helped him sit down in the open ambulance,  stethoscope in hand he could hear all the irregularities that sparked his concern immediately. "What's your name?"

"Naruto....I have history..." His breathing broke.

"Do you have any allergies I should worry about?" The doctor got a red wristband from his pocket and wrote on it. Naruto shook his head in answer. "Did you bring your meds with you?"