21. Withering Dreams

Sasuke sat down with Naruto at a bench. The baby on his father's lap and the raven boy was having his lunch.

Having skipped breakfast and forgetting his wallet, it sure was a bliss to finally have something.
"So how's your day so far?" Naruto asked.

"Got yelled at for not wearing my uniform...class wise it's been just lots of homework" Sasuke sighed. "Lucky you are not restarting til next week"

"I'm stressing about Sora...I don't know who I'd leave him with. He still doesn't like anyone"

"You can bring him to class." Sasuke chuckled "I'm serious, there was a mother in my class today. Sora has better manners for a six month old. Trust me"

"I'll talk to them and see what I can do.." Naruto sighed but seeing his baby's toothless smile made him happy. "When are you off?"

"I have some research to do...so 6 pm...hopefully"

"Then I guess we won't see each other this evening. I just hope the meeting with Utakata-san goes well today"

"I can get off early to look after Sora" he offered but his boyfriend declined.

They shared a kiss and Naruto left again. His son facing the front again, this time approached by some girls.
"Your baby brother is so cute!!"

"Sora-chan doesn't like when strangers are in his-..." He heard him cry "personal space" he finished. He turned him around towards him. "Now now Sora-chan...papa will always protect you 'ttebayo" he wiped his tears.

"Papa!!" they exclaimed, If there was anything sexier than a handsome single man, it was a handsome single dad. He didn't look older than them but it didn't matter.

He slid away and got in his Uber. If he were to bring Sora with him, he best get ready for dealing with that on a daily basis.
He held his phone and called the guy, apologizing for calling on such short notice.

Kisame was a rather weird man, Naruto had the weirdest feeling from the blue-skin man. He wasn't sure if what he had on his face were birthmarks, scars or tattoos, it didn't help that he had razer-sharp teeth. Maybe he just loved sharks so much he went through surgery....he definitely looked like a humanoid shark.

Kisame showed him the place. It was cheap for penthouses, part of the reason was because the building had a lot of student renters and it could get noisy. The other was that it didn't have that nice of a view.

Naruto didn't care much about the view, he was at the top so even if his neighbours were noisy he was sure it wouldn't reach that high up very loudly. Alternatively he could install soundproof windows.

It also was big and spacious he could double it down as an art studio.
"I'll take it for 500" Naruto said. "With all the problems you're having, that is the best offer you will get"

"That's nice kid..but it's 650..."

"Call the owner and tell them my price...I'll be going now"

"Assuming, she agrees....she'd want the money on the spot"

"She gets it on the condition I get the furniture in this place"