16. Love Is An Explosion

A/N: you'll finally find out the identity of the kidnapper!

Guys! Because of the Covid-19 outbreak and the #StayHome campaign, I have decided to upload a new chapter today.

I hope that you are all safe and sound in your countries/homes. I hope your loved ones are all safe as well!

This is a hard time but we must work together to get through this. Stay alert and don't panic, clean your hands on a regular basis and keep your hands off your mouth.

Hopefully in a few months all of this will be a thing of a past and we emerge stronger.

- Homura.

🍥🦆🍥🦆🍥

Sasuke waited for a message from Naruto. A habit he knew his now boyfriend had, he would always text to inform him he got home safe. He knew how far the house was. When an hour passed he called Kushina, out of worry.

"Sasuke-kun, I was about to call you. Did Naruto's phone die? Is he spending the night over? Can I talk to him?"

His heart sank and only three words escaped his lips in a question format "Naruto's not home?"

"Oh god" Kushina started panicking on the other side. "Maybe he is just late 'ttebane? I'm going out right now. So don't worry 'ttebane? I'll find him" Kushina hang up.

Sasuke knew too many facts. The first was that there was a serial killer on the loose. The second was that Naruto fit the profile of his preferred victims. The third was that he always killed his kidnapped victims.

It was partially why he had always asked Naruto to stay over whenever it passed 9. It wasn't a safe route from Shisui's home to Naruto's. The road was pretty much abandoned and empty. In the whole side where Naruto lived, he and his mom were the only residents. It was that empty in that side of town since it was fairly new, people haven't moved in yet.

If his boyfriend was to get kidnapped no one would have witnessed it. But he couldn't imagine Naruto taken away against his will.

Sasuke also knew too much of how the serial killer worked. How he raped his victims, gouged their eyes, cut their tongue, slit their throat and finally skinned their faces and dumped their mutilated bodies in the most public place he could think of.

They had been after him for four months now. In those months he had taken the lives of almost 25 young men and minors. Kushina informed the police and she was off the case the moment her son was involved.

The woman did not care, she wore her uniform and badge and got out to search for her own son with the party.
After an unsuccessful search that lasted twelve hours, Naruto was officially marked as the latest victim and they hoped they could find him in time.

Shisui was left to break down the news to his little brother. The young Uchiha already knew all of it. In his mind, Naruto was as good as dead. It broke him.

🍥🍡🍥🍡🍥

He watched Naruto sleep. He was his, his alone at last. When their blue eyes met one another he saw the most disturbing smile on a face he had never thought he'd see again.
"Naruto-kun, welcome home" he smiled "I made you Ramen, hn"