3.

Ryan.

I woke up the next morning around 8. I brushed my teeth and got myself together mentally prepping for whatever came my way. I hope I got this job. I fixed my hair to my liking and checked the time, if I left now I would make it on time. I slipped on my shoes and headed out the door but I noticed I had a package on the front doorstep. I opened it and realized it was the phone I order yesterday, I didn't expect it to be here today but I was glad. I quickly set it up and headed towards my future job hopefully. I sent Brooke a quick text since I could remember her number better than Paris.

Brooke💙: hey bitch ! where ya ass been at? I stopped by the house a few weeks ago but nobody answered the door.

Me: girl, long story I'll call you later. love you.

Brooke💙: alright luv you too boo.

When I made it to the large building I was in awe, whoever owned this place was making hella money. I walked inside and the receptionist greeted me and what I needed.
"I had a appointment with the CEO for the assistant position." I said with a smile. "Just one second sweetie." she said picking up the phone I'm guessing to confirm the meeting.
"Ryan Taylor?" she asked, and I nodded.
"Head to the elevator and go to the 13th floor." she said sitting the phone down and pointing towards the elevator. I thanked her and headed towards my destination. I stood in the elevator with a woman who I'm assuming worked here. When I made to the 13th floor, I looked for the door sign that had the bosses name on it.
I kept looking until I found it, "David Brewster CEO." I mumbled knocking on the door.

Dave.

"Come in." I said to whoever was on the other side of the door. A young lady came in and I knew what she was here for. "Hello sir, my name is Ryan Taylor, I filled out the application for the assistant position." she said with a smile. You could tell she kept herself up, she had a nice set of teeth, her nails and toes were done, she looked bad as hell.
"David." I said pointing at a chair instructing her to sit down. I had Monica let me do the interview this time. She wasn't too happy that I was trying to do her job but she gave in.
"So what makes you feel like you qualify for the job?" I said getting straight to the point. Time is money and I didn't have any money to waste.
"I enjoy helping others as well as taking on tasks that I could potentially learn from." she confidently.
I simply nodded looking her dead in the eye but her demeanor never changed.
"You do know that I'm hard to deal with?" I said.
She chuckled, "I'm aware of that, I read up on you."
"Hmm, we'll see if you can keep up just one rule. Don't be late for anything either if it's meetings or just showing up to work. I look forward to you starting your first day Ms.Taylor." I said standing up to shake her hand. She shook my hand and I was surprised that she had a good grip. Something about her just seemed too familiar.. Let's just see how this goes...

Ryan.

I was beyond happy that I got the job even though the boss was quite intimidating. He held the same facial expression the entire meeting other than him looking surprised that I had a good head on my shoulders. He told me to give my info the receptionist at the front desk and I did as I was told. I made my way out of the building and texted Brooke asking if she could come pick me up. I stood there for about 5 or 10 minutes before she pulled up, once I got in she looked at me and smiled.
"What's tea?" she said pulling off.
"Well King and I broke up, he put me out the house and took almost everything I had except my clothes and shoes." I said on my phone downloading the social media apps I had previously.
"Are you serious?" she said upset about the situation. "Oh and I caught him in the bed with another girl. Apparently I'm not as pretty as I was in high school to him." I said shrugging.
She damn near slammed on breaks, "So where are you staying now?" I was almost too embarrassed to tell even though I know she wouldn't pass judgement. "This ran down apartment with this creepy ass owner."
"Well not anymore, your welcome to stay with me if you want. I have an extra bedroom." she said as I gave her directions to the place I called home.
"You sure?" I asked not wanting to intrude.
"Bitch if you don't go get your shit and come on." she said getting out to help me gather my things.
It didn't take long since all I had was clothes and shoes along with a few accessories. I dropped the key off to the manager and put in my notice.
Too many good things were happening at once and I knew all good things must come to an end.

Dave.

After conducting the interview I made my way out the building. I hadn't heard from Heather all day and I wasn't complaining, she really pissed me off yesterday. I wasn't sure where she had gotten these balls from but she needed to get rid of them asap. I made my way to my grandmas house, I typically gave her money today so I didn't wanna miss her before she went off to work.
When I made it to her house she was just now leaving, I stopped her and handed her the envelope. "Dave you don't have to keep doing this, I told you this multiple times already I'm okay with working." she said trying to hand it back. She did this every week, and as always I declined making her keep it. "You took care of me, so now it's my turn to take care of you." I said kissing her cheek. "Have a good day at work, love you." I said giving her a hug and heading back to my car. When I made my way back to the crib my shit was surrounded by police cars, luckily for me I never kept shit in the house. And whoever was responsible for this shit, is gonna find out soon enough that East isn't the one to fuck with. I pulled up and got out, "Are you David Brewster?"
"Yeah, the fuck is going on?" I said pointing at his guys who were going through my cars in the garage.
"We got a call, saying that there were drugs and weapons on this property." the cop said.
"Sorry to disappoint you guys but there isn't any drugs or weapons on my property." I said knowing how this came about. Didn't nobody know where I lived other than Ghost, My grandma and Heather and her mama.
"He's right chief there's nothing here." the cop that was searching my car said.
"You got lucky, this time." he said getting in my face. I simply laughed at him cause he really thought I was one of these dumb ass niggas who kept the shit they sold in the house they laid their head at. "Have a nice day officer." I said heading in the house as they left.
Heather better hope I don't run into her ass cause it's one thing to get pissed about some petty shit but now you tryna get me locked up and I'm not for that shit.
I laid on the couch watching TV and scrolling thru instagram and I came across this profile.
"Ryan, Ryan. Why does that name sound so familiar." I said as I scrolled through the page. "Oh shit thats the chick I interviewed today." I said looking through her pictures, she had a body out of this world. I couldn't really see her shape due to her having on some slacks and a dress shirt but shorty looked good. I tapped the follow button and liked a pic.

@RyanDestiny : pretty girl

She was indeed pretty, I had to get to know her cause I knew she had to be good in bed. She couldn't have known who I was cause she was too confident, not that it was a bad thing. But most women would be intimidated by me. I clicked off the app and rolled up.