29.

Ryan

Last night we celebrated my birthday at this nice restaurant in Hollywood. I enjoyed myself and had a good time. No I didn't get any birthday sex, and I was actually okay with that. We just enjoyed each others company, he picked out my birthday dress and we got some pictures. He posted one of them before I did so I only posted 1.

@DaveEast : Happy 23rd Birthday lil baby ♥love u forever

@DaveEast : Happy 23rd Birthday lil baby love u forever.

I smiled at his caption and replied.

@RyanDestiny  : thank youuu 😘

After he posted that I decided to post too.

@RyanDestiny : Big 23🌹

After responding to all the comments, I got up and went to brush my teeth and get in the shower. Dave said we were going out tonight since we leave tomorrow at noon. I talked to Kai this morning, and Brooke said every time the door opens Kai thinks it's me or Dave. And truth be told I missed my baby, cause this is the longest I've been without her since she's been born. Once I got out the shower and got dressed Dave was now up ordering room service before he took his shower.
I didn't know what we were gonna be doing today but I hope it was something that didn't require walking all across town. He was out the shower about 30 minutes later and I was sitting on the bed eating the food room service brought. I gave the lady a tip just for any troubles. "Happy Birthday Ry." he said coming out the bathroom looking fine as ever.
"Thank you, you look cute." I said with a smile. "Thank ya mamas, you wanna take my picture?" he asked now combing out his beard. I snapped his picture and handed him his phone back. He joined me for the breakfast that was partially gone already.
Once we ate we got started on our day, we ended up going to the Museum Of Illusions, that went good and it was cute seeing Dave try to make them look real. We were there for a few hours and afterwards we were on our way to a late lunch. We stopped at this wing spot and grabbed some food. We held a small conversation amongst each other,"So have you been enjoying yourself so far?" I shook my head yes since I had a mouth full of food. "Yes this has been the best birthday I've had, thank you. I just wish Kairi was here." I did feel sad that my daughter wasn't here to enjoy there different view and whatnot. "We can bring Kairi here for her first birthday, just me, you and her. And maybe some friends if you want to." he said taking a bite of his food. I nodded,"yeah we can do that."
"And maybe my grandma, you know she hasn't seen Kairi since she was born." he said hopeful that I'll say yes but it's not happening. "Nope, she continues to disrespect me and my role as that little girls mom. I don't want her negative ass energy around my baby." I said being honest with him about his grandmother. "Ryan, I feel you but that is Kairi's great grandma, I've even rekindled my relationship wit my moms, we ain't super close but we can be cordial and enjoy each others company." he said taking a sip of his drink. I felt like if he could forgive his mom for her weird twisted ways of basically abandoning him. So I guess I could actually put my feelings to the side for the sake of Kairi having a relationship with Miss C. "Okay I'm willing to meet up with her prior to this trip just to fill her out and see where her head is about us. But as far as your mother, I feel like we should sit down with her being that she is Kairi's grandma and I know how much family is important to the both of us." I said finishing my food. "Speaking of family.." he went to say but paused looking at the exit of the restaurant. There stood the woman who gave me life, I quickly got up and damn near ran across the restaurant embracing her into a hug. I knew my makeup was ruined from the crying I was doing. After our crying session she sat next to me in the booth. "When-How did you do this?" I asked Dave. "Brooke helped me find where Miss Simone was and here we are." he said with a smile. He was really stepping up to be the man I loved once before. We caught her up on what's been going on with me the last couple of years as well as how Dave and I met. She thought it was funny how he fired me from his business only for us to end up together with a family.
"So I would love to meet my granddaughter." she said with a smile.
I had no problem with her meeting Kairi so that wasn't an issue with me.
"Well she's in New York with Brooke, you should come visit sometimes and we can arrange something." I said taking a sip of my drink. She nodded her head,"I would love that. I'm gonna give you my number and we can call in and check on each other."
"That'll be fine." I said pulling out my phone to get her number. She called it out to me and asked if she could see what Kairi looked like. I went to my camera roll and pulled up a picture I took of her right before I left. "Oh wow, she looks just like her dad, all she has is your eyes." she said smiling at the picture. I didn't feel a certain way about people saying that, cause every time they saw Dave and Kairi. They said she looked like him so I was convinced she would never look like me other than having my eyes.
"So do you guys plan on having any more children?" she asked the both of us as I regained my breath after damn near choking on the last fry I had.
"Well we're not really together, there's some things that need to be fixed before we consider going down that road again." I said keeping it simple cause I'm sure he didn't want her knowing how he broke her daughters heart. She nodded understanding,"I get it. Just don't wait til its too late and you lose each other to whatever the issue is."
She was right, I spent so much time starting to hate him when he's been putting in the effort to make things right. We stayed at the restaurant til it was a little after 5 before we all left going our separate ways.

Dave

Ryan has been surprisingly quiet since we left lunch and I didn't know if she was upset or something. "Wassup? How you feeling? Talk to me." I said while smoking my blunt wit the other hand on the wheel. "I've been thinking about what my mom said and I spent so long trying to hate you for mistakes you made when all I was doing was hurting myself as well as Kairi. I don't wanna keep going like this, I want her to see that both of her parents love each other as well as her." she said not making eye contact. "I feel you, so from here on out no more fuck ups, cause eventually you gone be my wife and I know we better than this." I said grabbing a hold of her hand after putting out the blunt. "Together forever?" she asked looking at me.
"Together forever."

-
Awwww they're back together. 😩