49.

Ryan.

Later on that day I found myself in Target with babe and Kairi. We just came for a couple of things but that typically turns out into a mini shopping spree. I left Dave on the isle where the snacks were, he was high so he made it a mission to get him some snacks. I was on the clothing isle where the little girls clothes were, while I was looking I noticed this lady staring at Kairi and me. I frowned wondering what she was looking at. "Ryan?" She called out, I looked at her with my eyebrow raised. "Excuse me?"
"It's me, Miss Linda." I looked closely and realized that she was King's crazy ass mother. Like to say this lady was crazy was an understatement. I plastered a fake smile on my face as she approached me. Kairi buries her face into my chest, as she came closer. "How have you been? I see your a mom now?"
I nodded, "I've been good and yes I am."
"Her father isn't in her life?" She asked looking around, "What a shame, if only you would've stayed with my son. May god bless his soul."
All the calm shit I just said went out the window when she said that. "Excuse me? For your information I am MARRIED to her father. And stayed with your son? Lady go to hell. He was a lying , sneaky, piece of shi-" I was cut off by Dave showing up and wrapping his arm around me.
"What's going on?" He asked at the both of us.
I knew how this could play out so I decided to spare this bitch. "Nothin-" she cut me off by saying,"So this is who she downgraded to? The famous East." She laughed as if what she said was even funny.
He chuckled and looked over at me,"Bae go check out. Ima meet you at the car." He kissed my forehead and sent me off. I looked back at the lady and sighed. Once I checked out I slowly walked to the car. Once I loaded everything in the trunk and got Kairi in her seat , I saw Dave coming out the store eating on some candy. I looked at him and thought his ass just spent like $100 on straight snacks. I wasn't much of a candy eater, the only time I ate candy excessively is when I was pregnant with Kairi but after I had her the craving disappeared. I was more of a smoothie drinking bitch, I tried to be on my healthy stuff. He climbed into the drivers seat and we were on our way, I didn't wanna ask what happened with him and Miss Linda so I just sat back and looked out the window. "Bae? You okay?" He asked grabbing ahold of my hand. I sighed looking  back at Kairi who had on her headphones playing on her iPad. "I'm okay.. I just never thought I would see her again."
"Who is she? Cause from all the disrespectful shit she was saying to you clearly y'all had history." He asked focusing on the road taking quick glimpses.
"She was um.. my ex's mother. The entire time me and her son was together she disrespected me. Not only that when I told her that he was putting his hands on me she laughed in my face as if she didn't believe me." He hand gripped the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles turned white. I knew telling him about the situation would upset him but why keep it a secret? The drive to the house was silent, he seemed to be in deep thought when we pulled into the driveway but he threw me off guard when he said,"I killed him."
I looked at him as if he grew 2 heads,"What did you say?" I asked wanting to make sure I heard him correctly. "Her son.. I killed him."
I didn't say anything I just looked at him,"he was working wit my ex and she was tryna get me killed.. I caught them in the bed together and I put a bullet in both of their heads. I ain't know he was yo nigga at the time." My mind tried to piece together what went down and I instantly started feeling sick to my stomach. I quickly opened the car door and threw up everything I ate today. I could barely catch my breath before saying,"can you get Kai?" I made my way to the front door and unlocked it. The nauseous feeling came back once I went inside and I didn't wanna ruin my floor so hurried to the bathroom. I was hunched over the toilet for at least 20 minutes before Dave tapped on the door. "You okay?" I heard him turning the door knob but I locked the door. "I'm fine." I said barely above a whisper but he heard me. When I first heard about King's death part of me felt terrible, cause we did deal with each other but the other part of me wasn't sad about it. It's just weird knowing now that my husband was the reason he's dead. Don't get me wrong I'm riding with Dave a hundred percent, right or wrong but I could've went the rest of my life not knowing if that makes any sense. I cleaned up the mess I made and brushed my teeth. Once I finished I took a look in the mirror and noticed how tired I looked, I'm sure it was from all the late nights babe and I had from planning this wedding. I unlocked the door and there stood Dave, I wasn't expecting him to be standing right there so I damn near swung on him out of instinct. He embraced me into a tight hug, I took in his natural sent which was some cologne and of course weed. I closed my eyes never wanting to let go, I felt safe and that's why I love his hugs so much. Kairi was down for her last nap of the day, so we quietly passed by her room to ours. I flicked on the lights and made my way to the closet, I was gathering my clothes so I could go take a shower and babe went outside on the balcony. I went to the bathroom and started the shower, I assumed he was about to smoke since he was outside. He knew I didn't like him smoking in the house cause of Kai, I stripped out my clothes and stepped in. I heard him coughing and I resumed my shower. I was in there for about 20 minutes and once I got out and started drying off I realized I left my lotion on the bed. I wrapped my towel around me and came out. "Bae can you bring me another lighter? This ones going out." I picked a lighter up off the night stand and brought it to him. Once he had it he stood there staring at me, "You need anything else? I was about to get dressed." I asked trying to get back inside cause if someone was to look out their window they would see me. "Come here." I sighed and walked towards him. "Babe I'm outside in a towe-" he cut me off by grabbing me and damn near sticking his tongue down my throat. I know it was the high he had making him act like this cause he wasn't usually this rough. He picks me up and my legs instantly wrap around his waist. "Dave I-"
"shhh." he said hushing me once again. I used one arm to hold myself up and the other to hold my towel up. I had no idea what type of freaky shit he was on but he was definitely being spontaneous. By this point he done sat his blunt down and was focused on me, he started attacking my neck with kisses and making sure to leave his mark on me. I bit down on my lip trying not to moan, but that went out the window when he sat me down and got on his knees. "Babe we can go insid-oh shit." he held a firm grip on my thighs while he went to town. I tried to keep my balance without falling over the rail. I tried to break away but he refused,"Oh my God- fuck!" I said a silent prayer that I didn't fall over this balcony and die and how I cursed in the same sentence. I looked down at him and we made eye contact and it's like from that point on my soul was snatched. I knew my legs would be bruised from the death grip he had but I didn't even care. I had my hand on his head trying to push him away cause I was on the verge of cumming all over his face. My eyes opened once he was no longer pleasuring me and I saw him now standing up pulling his sweats down. His member stood at full attention and I was mentally prepping myself to take all 8 inches. I took his shirt off and he scooped me into his arms, I held myself up while he placed himself at my entrance. Once he put the tip in he bit down on his lip as he eased his way in. He started with long deep strokes but quickly picked up the pace. "Yes, right there!" I yelled throwing my head back due to the unbearable feeling I'm receiving. "Nah look at me." He said in this raspy voice that of course made me wetter. I looked at him making eye contact once again, and biting my lip. He grabbed ahold of one of my breasts and gave it a light squeeze. "Fuck." He grunted as he pumped in and out of me. We wasn't in that position long and I could tell he wasn't trying to tap out so he sat me back on my feet and I bent over the rail. I had arched my back and he grabbed ahold of my waist and grabbed my hair as he entered me once again. He tried to go slow until I started throwing it back, I caught him off guard cause he instantly let a loud ass moan. I hoped none of our neighbors came outside or they would see the both of us naked. "Fuck Ry." he groaned as I kept going on, once I hit my spot that's when I started moaning. At this point I really didn't give a damn if somebody heard or saw us. Babe wrapped his hand around my neck and brought me up giving me a sloppy kiss. I tried to keep up with him as he picked up the pace and what made me tap out is when he started playing with my clit. "Oh my -" right after that is when I came and then he released inside me. He pulled out and looked at me with lust filled eyes. He grabbed my hand and led me back inside. And we spent the rest of the night pleasing each other...

-
weak ass sex scene ik ik , I'm sleepy af🤣