47.

Ryan

The next couple of days were weird, the lady kept popping up at our house which led us to call the police. We didn't understand why she didn't get the hint that we didn't wanna be bothered. Dave proceeded to file a restrain order on her, so she wasn't allowed to come near us. Every since this incident happened we've been considering moving, but we didn't know where we wanted to move. We wasn't sure if we wanted to take the chance of moving out of state again. It was a hard decision considering we had more help here in New York. Our families were here as well as our closest friends, I just didn't want us to be put back in the same situation. So I've been looking at apartments in these gated communities. It was a little bit on the pricey side just for rent but I didn't care as long as we were safe that's all that mattered to me. Not only that we were also thinking about putting Kairi in a preschool or daycare but I decided to wait on that or at least until she's a little bit older. As of now Dave and Kairi were laying on the floor watching tv, they had built this little I guess you would call it a fort but it was destroyed from them playing. I snapped a picture of the two and smiled.

I refocused on the task at hand, I was on the phone with Santana discussing different ideas for Sorella, since I was the main one working

I refocused on the task at hand, I was on the phone with Santana discussing different ideas for Sorella, since I was the main one working. Dave still ran the company but he was rarely there, he handled business from home and me on the other hand was at the post office every other day with Santana sending out packages. He was a big help and I did everything I could to help him flourish in life. Brooke and Chris still came around but they were busy just like us and not only that they had CJ. Baby had recently taken on the responsibility of his 3 nieces since their father had been shot, so while he was recovering Aug did what he had to do. And not only that we've held my moms hostage here but I felt like it was time to get back to her husband. I spent the rest of the morning calling venues and getting everything ready for this wedding reception. I sent a text to my mama and Brooke asking if they were busy, once they said no I told them to meet me at the dress shop to get fitted for my dress as well as theirs. I slipped on this black and white adidas sweatsuit and grabbed my stuff, "Babe? I'll be back later. I'm meeting up with Brooke and my moms to get fitted for our dresses." I said standing next to him and Kairi. "Alright lemme know when you make it." He leaned up so I could meet him halfway for a kiss. Once our lips connected I felt him grab my face. "I gotta go." I said with a chuckle. He groaned as I pulled away,"I love y'all." I said ruffling Kairi's curls and grabbed my phone and keys. Once I got in the car I frowned cause Dave had this bad habit of adjusting my seat. It felt like I was all the way in the backseat due to me being so far away from the steering wheel. "This nigga ain't driving my shit nomore.." I mumbled fixing it. Once I was situated, I pulled out the driveway and made my way to the bridal shop.

Dave

While Ry went to meet up wit Brooke and Miss Simone, Kairi and I laid on the floor watching cartoons. But the only thing is she fell asleep not long after her mama left. I eased her off my chest and laid her beside me. I had to use the bathroom so I jogged up the stairs to our bathroom. I didn't pay any mind to what was in there until after I washed my hands and saw this empty box in the trash. My curiosity got the best of me and I picked it up. Birth control? What did she have this for? Did she not want anymore kids? The old me would've flipped out making all kinds of assumptions but the new me is taking a different approach to the situation. I'm simply gonna just ask her about it and see what she says. Cause if I start yelling or cussing all she's gonna do is get defensive and that won't get us anywhere. I went back downstairs and chilled out while Kairi slept. It was after 6pm when bae came strolling through the door, "Hey babe. Kairi sleep?" She asked looking around. I nodded my head trying piece together my words without starting an argument. "Lemme ask you something?" She sat her purse down and sat next to me on the couch. "Okay."
"Do you wanna have more kids?" She looked confused as to why I came out the blue asking that. We hadn't discussed kids in awhile so she was thrown off guard. "Of course."
"If you wanted to wait or prolong having more children you would tell me right?"
"Babe what are you getting at?" She chuckled at me.
"I found these earlier in the bathroom." I said throwing the box on the coffee table. She looked like she had been caught doing some scandalous shit.
Then outta nowhere she started laughing but I was confused as to what the fuck was so funny. "Enlighten me on what's funny cause I wanna laugh too." I frowned growing annoyed. "Did you look at the box? It expired about 2 weeks ago. And I been stopped taking them. It's been about a month since I took one." She got up laughing cause now I felt stupid. I sighed and got up following behind her, "Ry.."
She stopped dead in her tracks and held her hand up, "I'm offended cause you actually think I would hide something like that? I was gonna tell you but decided against it since I don't take them anymore. So next time you wanna confront me about something don't beat around the bush, be direct." And wit that she headed up the stairs.

Ryan

I laid down next to Kai since she was in our bed, part of me felt like he didn't trust me. He could've approached the situation differently but he wanted to beat around the bush as if I was never gonna tell him. Part of me understood where he was coming from cause we weren't just dating anymore, we're married and I should've told him sooner. After laying there for about 20 minutes I got up heading downstairs to his "man cave" to apologize. When I made it down there and opened the door I was hit in the face with smoke. He sat on the couch smoking a blunt, he knew it was me cause he didn't look up. I made my way over to him and sat on his lap. "I'm sorry.." I waited for him to say something but instead he took another pull from the blunt. "Babe. I'm sorry, I should've told you sooner instead of I guess hiding it." He sighed and looked at me, "I wasn't mad, hurt? Maybe a lil bit. I feel like you really don't want anymore kids but you say you do so if won't upset me."
"That's not the case at all, I just want us to get through the wedding before having more kids. After that, we can start. It's not that I don't want anymore kids, cause I want my boy but just not at this moment. That's why I been stressing the whole condom thing." He nodded snaking his arm around me. "I feel you. Just communicate that wit me, we a team now." I nodded pecking his lips. "Alright." I said getting up only to be pulled right back down. "I love you." He said looking me dead in the eye.
"I love you more."

-
Aw look at these 2 FINALLY growing up and learning how to communicate 🥺I hate to say it but this story is coming to an end, I just don't feel like y'all are as interested in it like before.