41.

(Make sure y'all read everything at the end of the chapter, I need some opinions on something. Enjoy😘 -Des)

Ryan

A few months had gone by since we left Atlanta and things were slowly looking up for me. My moms moved from LA to come be with me and Kairi, Santana is in Atlanta helping me still run Sorella. Brooke and I have been hanging out more just catching up on all the time we missed out on from me being in a different state. Kairi's 2nd birthday is coming up and it's been kinda hard trying to plan it with Dave being in a different state as well. We found a venue and I had her cake designed while he found her outfit. I was sitting in the living room on my computer when my mama came downstairs from putting Kairi to bed. "Hey babygirl." she said sitting across from me. "Hey mama, she went to sleep?" I asked looking up at her. She nodded her head yes,"yeah, have you spoke to Dave? It's been almost a week since he's seen her." I sighed,"yeah he called her on facetime earlier."
"Oh, well how are you guys doing are y'all still together or?" I shrugged cause to be truthful I wasn't sure what we were doing. When he visits he's mainly focused on Kairi, it's almost as if we aren't together just coparenting. But he wants me to continue to wear my ring, when we don't have an official date set yet or anything. "Mama I don't wanna talk about it." she nodded her head and started watching what was on TV. I knew Dave and I would have to have some type of conversation about what we're doing cause if we're not gonna be together there's no need in me wearing a ring, we could just move our with our lives.
"Speak of the devil.." I mumbled when my went off letting me know that it was Dave.

BabyFather🙄💙: I'm outside -11:32am

Me: here I come lemme put on my shoes. -11:33am

"Ma? Can you watch Kai for a few hours?" I asked getting up and putting on my shoes. "Sure babygirl, just let me know when you make it to wherever." she said with a smile. "Yes ma'am." I said grabbing my keys and phone and heading out the door. I got in the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt.
"Wassup Ry?" he asked pulling off.
"Nothing much I didn't know you were in town." I looked over at him and admired his face. His skin was clear and smooth, I looked at his neck and there laid my name. He got it right after I found out I was pregnant with Kai, I would've thought he would get it covered up but I was wrong.
"Take a picture Ry, it'll last longer." he joked noticing I was indeed staring at him. "Nigga please." I laughed as he parked in this abandoned park down town Harlem. I had been here a few times as a child but being that I mainly was in the Bronx it wasn't often. "Why are we here?" I asked looking around.
"So we could talk about everything that's been going on cause us living in 2 different houses in 2 different states ain't working for me. I fucked up in the past but I'm not that same nigga nomore. I love you with everything in me, I'm forever grateful that you came into my life cause I feel like if you wouldn't have I would be dead right now. Them niggas was after me because of Heather, a broad I used to fuck wit before you. Some shit popped off and she ended up dead, then her corny ass brothers thought it was me and that's who shot baby, and shot up our engagement party. Then they caught wind that we was in Atlanta and had been following you I'm assuming. I wanna be wit you, lord knows I do but I know you tired of going thru all this shit." he sighed knowing he was right. I looked at him and grabbed his hand,"Dave you know I love you, we've been through so much in the last 4 years, I can't always put the blame on you cause I've done shit too. Not as bad as what you did but I did my shit too. We didn't plan on having a child so early into our relationship but it happened and looking back I'm so grateful for her. You gave me my biggest blessing and for that no matter what happens I'll always love you. Do I trust you? Yes. But I'm scared that by us getting married it just puts a bigger target on my back." I was now in tears by the thought and he undid my seatbelt and pulled me into his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist and looked at me,"We gone figure this out, cause I promise ain't nothing else gonna hurt you or my daughter, and I mean that."
I looked him in the eye and I was indeed looking at the man that I fell in love with, not the hood nigga everyone thinks he is. And despite all his flaws and mistakes I still loved him, I found myself leaning in towards him and as he met me halfway our lips connected.
He deepened the kiss and started tugging at the end of my jacket. He knew if I was wearing a jacket around the house that 9 times out of 10 I only had a bra on underneath. He moved down to my neck and I let out a moan, I helped him out of his shirt and he unzipped my jacket. "Wait you sure you wanna do this right here?" he asked, I wasn't trying to wait so I told him yeah. So we're now both shirtless in the front of his car with me in his lap. And to be honest I didn't care if anybody passed by. He took off my shorts that I had on and I helped him out of his sweats. I was honestly nervous cause it had been awhile, he positioned himself at my entrance and I bit down on my lip. He slowly slid inside of me and gave slow long strokes, I threw my head back with my eyes closed. When he went deeper I let out a moan,"fuck." He had his eyes closed as well , I picked up the pace as I took control. His eyes shot open and I bit down on my lip as I sped up. "Shit." he mumbled as his grip on my waist tighten. I smirked knowing I had him right where I wanted. But he wasn't going for it and he brought his hand down and started playing with my clit. My mouth fell open as he continued to pound my insides. I couldn't gather my words and the pleasure I was receiving had me in a daze. I felt when he came, if I wasn't on birth control we'd be on the verge of having another baby. He leaned his seat all the way back so there would be more room for me to move. He thought he was slick but I gave in to his antics. We had never tried to 69 in the car so this would be a first, I turned around and was positioned right in front of his face. I grabbed his hard member and wrapped my lips around it. Once it hit the back of my throat he buried his face in me. I tried to keep focus on what I was doing but he then inserted 2 fingers and curved them. I had tears in my eyes from that but I refused to let him take over so I did what I knew was gonna send him over the edge. Deep throat him , balls and all. Doing that cause him to send a stinging slap to my ass. Once he came I raised my head with a smirk, and when Dave started flicking his tongue it over with, I came all over his beard. He licked up all my juices and I got off of him. We put our clothes back on and looked at each other. He leaned over and kissed me,"You mines now, and I mean that." I simply nodded knowing that neither one of us would leave each other. "I love you." I said like the 5th time since we've been together today. "I love you too." I had my eyes glued to the window while music played throughout the car. "Aye Ry?" he called out snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?"
"I've been thinking.. why don't we elope?" I looked at him as if he grew 2 heads. "You can't be serious? Us eloping is not only insane but it wasn't right knowing some of our closest friends and family would wanna be there." I said bringing him back to reality. "But it all honesty is getting married is really about us. Not our parents, not our cousins and friends just us. And I'm sure they would understand." he said with a shrug.
"I'll think about it David."
"Oh my government? Word."

-
ooou they nasty😂Dave you okay sir cause eloping?
ANOTHER THING , How would y'all feel about a Chris Brown book?🤔