31.

Dave

It was around 3am when Kairi started whining in her room, so when I brought her back in the room wit me and Ry she went back to sleep. She slept like Ryan and it was the cutest shit ever. I snapped a picture of us and posted it on my instagram.

@DaveEast : she always wanna be up under me or her mama🙄❤

I laid there for another 5 or 10 minutes before I dozed off.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

When I woke up I saw that Ryan was standing in the room getting dressed, when she noticed I was watching her she turned around. "Where's Kairi?" I asked noticing that my baby was no longer in the bed. "Brooke came and got her about 30 minutes ago." I nodded, but then I got a good look at what the hell she was wearing.

I hadn't had sex in months and my dick was growing at the sight of her

I hadn't had sex in months and my dick was growing at the sight of her. "Why you got this on?" I asked. "I ordered it about a week ago and it just came in so I was seeing if it fit. I got more stuff that's supposed to be here either today or tomorrow." she said turning around looking at herself in the mirror. I watched her closely and when she headed to the bathroom I got up. I brushed my teeth while she started to take off her earrings and shit. I hurried up and finished without her noticing that I was rushing, I was determined to get some before I went to work.
She headed out the bathroom after removing her makeup and started taking off the outfit she had on. Once she got the top off she realized she had to get a different outfit out, so she headed to the closet. I walked out the bathroom towards her and slapped her ass since she was bent over.
"Ow." she said rubbing the spot where I hit her. She turned around and went to say something else but I kissed her cutting her off. I lifted her off the ground and her arms wrapped around my neck. I started leaving marks on her neck as she moaned quietly.

Ryan

He laid back with me on top of him and he tightened his grip around my waist. He was fondling with my nipples since I didn't have a shirt on. I flipped us over so now he was on top, he pulled his sweats down followed by his boxers. He then ripped the bottoms off,"babe. I just got these." I said almost whining. I hated when he tore my shit. He interrupted me by taking my left breast into his mouth. After minutes of foreplay we were both extremely horny. I slipped his shirt off and he positioned himself at my entrance and rubbed his dick against my slit.
"Damn yo' shit wet." He mumbled before sliding himself in.
"Oh shit." I tried not to moan but I failed miserably.
Not even 10 minutes later he was deep as hell in me , but he felt so damn good. I'm sure he could tell by the faces I was making. He was giving me pleasure and pain. He pulled out and tapped on my clit as he moved up and down my slit.
"oh fuck!" I screamed out as my legs shook uncontrollably.
" This what I like to see. That pussy raining fa' me." He was about to put it back in when I flipped over on all fours. 
I pushed my ass back and was rewarded with a stinging slap.  He roughly entered me and I forgot that he dominated my ass in this position. I tried to run but he gripped my hips locking me in place.
"Don't run na' you wanted this dick all up in ya guts. You done walked around this house in all them tiny ass clothes." He gripped my hair roughly and fucked me hard as hell, till I was on the verge of crying , the shit hurt but felt so good. I had almost forgot what he was working with it had been so long but then I felt my legs shaking and I knew I was about to cum. "Fuck! I screamed as I gripped the sheets.  He continued to pound inside me and I felt that presure build up. I squirted, but Dave still kept going. I felt boneless and I just wanted to collapse.  He kept going and it triggered off another orgasm. I really felt like I was gonna lose consciousness.  "Ryan whose pussy is this?" He pulled out and went back harder.  "Shit.. It's yours fuck its yours!" I yelled into the pillow.

After what felt like hours of love making I was so happy when he grunted and busted.
As soon as he did we both fell out on the bed.
Down between my thighs were throbbing cause he had beat my shit all to hell.  He pulled me close to him and wrapped his arm around my waist. I pressed my butt into him and he groaned.  "See you keep that shit up and I'm gon' fuck yo ass again. You get him up you gone damn sho' get him down." 
I smirked at him and bit down on my lip. He started massaging left breast.  "Dave..stoooppp!" I semi-yelled at him trying to cover up the moan that slipped. "Why is that shit turnin you on?" He asked as he rolled me on my back and hovered over me.  "No-" I started to say but that went out the window when he buried his face in the crook of my neck.
"Mmmmm....Shit!"  I moaned as he entered me slow and easy. I tried to close my eyes from the intense pleasure, but he was not having none of that shit.  "Ry look at me." My eyes met his and not once did I break eye contact as he thrusted in and out of me.

Dave

When I woke up I realized that it was a little after 1. I quickly got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I spent about 30 minutes in there and brushed my teeth. As soon as I turned the water off I heard Ryan calling for me. "I'm in the shower." I called out loud enough for her to hear me, I decided it was gonna be a casual day so I dressed however I wanted. I walked out spraying my cologne on and Ry had on her robe and wash pushing the sheets in the washer. I came up behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist,"I'm gonna go to work, tonight I when get home I want you to be waiting for me. Naked." I whispered in her ear. She bit down on her lip and nodded saying okay. I kissed her on the neck and headed out the door.

Ryan

I wasn't sure about this Dave that went around demanding things but I liked it. After I got myself together for the day, I headed towards Chris and Brooke's house to get my baby. Brooke was still sleep when I got Kairi so I told Chris when she woke up tell her to call me. I gave her a bath and fed her lunch which consisted of fries, she was 7 and a half months and she had 2 teeth at the bottom. Brooke has been telling me to get pregnant so we can plan shit together, but I still stuck by what I said. If Dave wants another kid ima need a ring on my finger. Plus things were already hectic with just 1 kid so imagine if I had 2. The thought of that made my head hurt, I snapped out of my thoughts by Kairi pulling on my hair. "No no, we don't do that." she started frowning at me. "Girl that doesn't scare me." I said chuckling as I picked her up. We went downstairs and watched cartoons since it was just me and her for the day.

Dave

It was a little after 10 when I left the office and I had no idea if Kairi or Ryan was up. When I made it to the crib all the lights seemed to be out. I unlocked the door and walked in, it was fairly quiet so I assumed they were both sleep. I took off my shoes and headed upstairs, I peeked my head in Kairi's room and she was sleep. I headed to the bedroom and when I walked in a smile formed across my face. My poor baby tried to stay up but she must've been tired. I noticed she only had on this silk robe, nothing on underneath it. I stripped out my clothes and climbed in the bed quietly. I lifted the robe and eased my head in between her legs. I spreaded her other set of lips and started sucking on her clit. I heard her moan quietly as I went to work. Then I inserted 2 fingers and thats what woke her ass up. "shit." I heard her mumble as I pumped my fingers, I curved them and hit her spot, thats when she started squirting. "Just like that." I mumbled. I slid off my boxers and positioned myself at her entrance, she was looking at me with hooded eyes. I eased in and rocked my hips back and forth. She tried to slightly push me back but grabbed her hands pinning them above her head. "bae I can't-" I cut her off by kissing her, "shhh just-take it." I grunted trying not to moan. I sped up my face and her mouth fell open,"fuck just right there." she threw her head back while moaning. We spent the rest of the night taking turns on pleasing one another.

-
Okay question.. I received a comment on another chapter and someone said that this book is confusing. So up until this point do you guys understand everything that's going on? Or are you confused about this as well? 👀