16

Dave

Today I got discharged out this bullshit ass hospital. Ryan had signed all my paperwork, and now she was getting everything ready so I could dip. My grandma left this morning back to Atlanta. I was on a crutch and put on bedrest so the next 2 weeks. When Ry came back from getting the car she helped me out the hospital. I was grateful that she stuck around for all my shit the last few months. She told me that she had an appointment to check on the baby later and asked did I wanna go. I wouldn't miss that for nothing so I don't even know why she asked. She helped me take a shower this morning so all we had to do is drop off all our stuff at my crib and head to the doctors office. She never gave me a direct answer about moving in together so ima slowly bring all her shit to my place. She helped me inside the car and we left. "You hungry?" she asked for like the 20th time. It was cute that she was so worried bout a nigga.
"Bae I'm straight, I told you that." I chuckled putting on my seatbelt as she pulled off. "I was just making sure cause you gotta have food in your system in order to take your medicine." she said driving. I just looked at her as she drove, she had this lil glow on her. I been tryna drop this dick on her, but she been busy. "I love you girl." I said putting my hand on her thigh. She smiled and looked at me," I love you too."
We pulled up and she parked the car, "I'll bring the stuff inside you just sit here." she said getting out but I pulled her back pecking her lips. "After this appointment I'm tryna drop this dick off in you." The look she had looked like she wanted me to bend her over right now. She didn't say anything and got the stuff bringing it in the house. After she finished we were now on the way to the doctors office. We stopped at some lil donut shop cause that's what Ry wanted and she ate about 6 donuts. We made it on time, and she signed in and we sat there. It was like 5 other pregnant women sitting in the room and I was the only nigga there. There was a lil broad who look like she was bout to pop she kept eyeing a nigga. I ain't say shit but then she had her eyes fixed on my print thru my sweats. I ain't never more violated in my damn life. I grabbed Ryan's purse and sat it in my lap, a frown formed across ole girl face and I chuckled.
"What?" Ryan asked laying her head on my shoulder. "Nothing." I said wrapping my arm around her and my hand rested on her lil bump. She was on her phone scrolling through old pics, she sighed. "Wassup? Talk to me mamas."
"I'm gonna miss my body that's all." she said not looking at me. I knew it was settling in that she wasn't gonna be small anymore. "But we gone get the biggest blessing of it all." I said kissing her on the forehead.
"Ryan Taylor." the called out coming from the back.

Ryan.

Me and Dave got up and made our way to the back. The doctor introduced herself as Dr.Lisa, she asked for a sample of my pee so I gave her that and now Dave and I was in the room waiting. Him being the person he is he touched damn near everything in the room. The doctor walked in the room with the biggest grin,"well you're about 12 weeks Ryan. Would you guys like to do an ultrasound?"
We nodded as she hooked up the machine, she had me lay back and raise my shirt. She put this gel on my stomach and used this wand moving it around. These thumps could be heard throughout the entire room. "The little one has a great heartbeat." I heard Dave in the back sniffling trying to keep his emotions in check. I grabbed his hand and smiled. "In a couple of weeks you'll be able to find out the gender, any predictions?" she asked us.
"Boy"
"Girl"
Dave and I looked at each other and laughed,"boy." I said.
"Girl bye, you know that's my daughter in there." he said waving me off laughing. The doctor laughed at our antics,"Have you been taking your prenatals?" I nodded yes slowly feeling nauseous. I went to say something but I felt like I was gonna throw up. I got up and ran to the bathroom emptying my stomach. Dave was in there holding my hair up and rubbing my back.
"Is she okay?" the nurse asked knocking on the door. "Yeah she's fine." Dave called out. I rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash and sighed feeling weak. "Babe. My head hurts now." I said holding my head that was now pounding. I knew I couldn't take anything due to me being pregnant so I had to deal with it. He went and got all my paperwork from my doctor and we left. He decided to drive despite doctors orders, I laid back in the passenger seat holding my stomach. He reached over and his hand rested on mine as I rubbed my pudge.
When we made it to his house, he helped me inside. "Go lay down and I'll bring you some soup, something that'll soothe the nausea." he said helping me up the stairs. I stripped out of all my clothes and got in the bed. I laid there with my eyes closed waiting for my food. I was grateful that Dave was around cause I had no idea what I would've done. I felt like shit all of a sudden when I was feeling fine earlier. Dave came in with the bowl in his hands and a bottle of water. "Here."
I sat up and held the covers against my naked body and thanked him for the food. I took a few bites as he got out of his clothes leaving him in just his boxer briefs. They hugged him nicely and his print was very much visible, but we both knew I was in no shape to have sex right now. I ate the food and drunk some water," thank you." I said grabbing my robe off the nightstand and putting it on. I had no problem being naked it was just that I was scared for Dave to see me naked. I guess you can say I became self conscious when I started showing. When I put the dishes up downstairs and made it back to the room Dave looked up at me. And judging by his facial expression he wanted to say something. "What?" I asked looking at him confused. "Why you doing that?" he asked sitting his phone down on the nightstand. "Doing what?" I scrunched up my face cause I had no clue as to what he was talking about. "Come here." he simply said so I made my towards him and when I was standing in front of him he did something I didn't expect. He opened up my robe leaving me partially exposed. "That. It's like you don't want me to see you. When I brought the food you made sure the covers didn't fall and when you went to get up you made sure to put the robe on before you got up."
I bit down on my lip to prevent the tears from falling but failed. "I just haven't gotten used to this new body of mines, I just don't feel pretty anymore. And I know eventually you won't be attracted to me anymore." I said crying at the thought. His face softened after he heard what I said, "Ryan. I'm not sure what type of niggas you used to fuck wit but David ain't one of em. You really think I would leave you from your appearance after you done showed me how solid you are? When I told you I love you I meant that shit. I love you no matter what you look like, you're carrying our child. My first child at that, you're beyond perfect in my eyes." he said wholeheartedly. That's when the waterworks came yet again, he pulled me close to him and embraced me tightly. I know he was tired of me crying so much but I couldn't help it. He made me look him in the eye and he pecked my lips, "I love you forreal." I bit down on my lip as he pulled away,"I love you too." I sat up so now we were looking at each other, I felt him poking at my entrance, his boxers was the only thing preventing us from having sex. He grabbed my face kissing me again but this time he deepened the kiss, his hand was now roaming my entire body. He attacked my neck making sure to leave his mark, I accidentally let a moan slip. He tapped my thigh and I sat up giving his room to remove his boxers. His hard member stood at attention and I was comepletly soaked. He rubbed his long thick pole against my other set of lips and slowly eased his way in. It had been awhile so I had to adjust to his size again, I rocked my hips back and forth as he held on to me. "Shit." he mumbled in my ear. I sped up and his nails dug into my side, I ignored it and kept going looking him dead in the face. He struggled to breath at a steady pace. I pushed him on his back and continue to pleasure him, he let out a load of cuss words. I moaned his name in a taunting way, his hands found their way to my breasts and he had a firm hold on them. I felt myself on the verge of a climax and he knew it so he quickly flipped us over changing positions. "Not yet." he smirked giving me long deep strokes. "oh shit." I moaned grabbing a hold of his arms. I tried to keep my voice down since he did have neighbors but I failed terribly when he sped up. I turned my head as my moans became wholehearted,"nah look at me." he said making me face him. I became wetter just by looking at him,"I love you.. fuck I love you." he said making eye contact. I felt myself cumming and he kept going making sure I felt all of him. I felt him start to swell up and as soon as he released his load inside of me, he tapped my inner thigh. "Bend over." was all he said his voice now raspy. I got up and bent over the side of the bed, I knew how he was in this position so I mentally prepped myself. That is until I felt his tongue exploring me, I tried to run but he quickly put a stop to that when he locked his arms around my legs. "Oh my god." I hollered as he flicked his tongue back and forth. "babe I can't take it." I said biting down on my lip trying to move his head but he wouldn't budge. I felt myself becoming weak in the knees,"plea- oh fuck!" I said cumming for a second time in less than 20 minutes. I felt like I was about to collapse but he entered me from the back. I felt my eyes roll in the back of my head as I had my face down in the pillow. I heard him moan load as hell, I made my arch deeper and that's when he sped up. "Oh fuck!" he moaning digging himself deeper inside of me. I couldn't take nomore and I reached back and put my hand on his abdomen. He grabbed my arm and put it behind me, "take it." he said moaning. I started throwing it back on him and that's when he nutted once again.

Dave

I pulled out and saw Ryan's shit leaking, she took it like a champ. I was proud of her ass, I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt her lips around my dick. I had never gotten head from her and I was convinced she just didn't give head. She took all of me in her mouth and my mouth was gapped open cause she sure did know what she was doing. It took everything in me not to grab her head. I noticed that she was playing wit herself while pleasing me, she let out this moan and that shit made me bust. She swallowed up every drop and looked up at me.
"You finna make me wife yo ass up already." I said completely out of breath. I hated to be the one to say it but she was by far the best I ever had and if she wasn't already pregnant she would be now.