21.

Dave

It's been a few weeks since Ryan and I got into that argument and the shower was full of fake energy from the both of us. We were both pretty upset about the situation and she never got the chance to talk to my grandma. Things have been silent around the house and quite frankly I'm tired of fighting with the person I love the most. Ryan was now 35 weeks pregnant so she's now nesting. I realized what she said about the start of her business, and I agree. We're gonna start the process after Kairi's born, and I can only hope for the best since my name is behind this.
I was now ready for us to be how we used to be.
Ryan was currently in the shower and I was in my lil man cave. "Dave!" she hollered from upstairs. I quickly got up and made my way up the stairs, when I made it to the room and saw her she had this look on her face. "I think my water just broke." she whispered. "What? How you know?" I said now panicking. "I went to put on my clothes and I felt this gush of fluid come out." she said on the verge of crying.
She went to say something else but hunched over and let out a groan. She only had on her underwear so we had to get something on her before we left the house. "Bae you gotta put on some clothes so we can leave." I said in search of her some pants and a shirt. Once I helped her get ready we were on our way to the hospital. I called all the homies and my grandma and they were gonna meet us up there.

Ryan

When we made it to the hospital everything went by fast and next thing I know my doctor is telling me I'm in active labor. She had me in a room and Dave helped me change into the hospital gown. He was standing in front of me with his hands on my waist and my arms around his neck.
"You ready to meet our little girl?" he asked swaying us back and forth. I nodded holding my head down as another contraction came but little did he know I was nervous as hell. He held my head up and kissed my lips.
"I love you forreal." he said looking me in the eye. If I wasn't in so much pain I probably would've had him bend me over this bed but that thought went out the window when a stronger contraction came.
"Oh shit, I love you too." my body was exhausted and tired but I knew I had to push through for this to be a successful delivery. I looked over and saw Ghost, Brooke, Baby, and Miss C. Just them being there put my nerves at ease. My doctor came back and checked me and it was time to start pushing. Once everybody left it was just Dave and I.
I laid on the hospital bed with all these monitors wrapped around my belly. The nurses had positioned my legs so they wouldn't be in the way. And the pain I was in had me regretting not getting an epidural.
"Okay Ms. Taylor when I say push I need you to push and you're gonna push for 10 seconds each time okay?" the nurse said. I nodded praying for this to be over.
"Okay push. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10." I squeezed Dave's hand trying not to hurt him.
"Good job, and again." I pushed again letting out this high pitched scream.
"We see a head full of hair." the nurse smiled as I continued to push. Babe whispered sweet things in my ear giving me the motivation to keep going.
Shortly after the last push a little scream filled the room.
"11:46pm" the nurse hollered out to another.
She handed the baby to me and laid her on my chest. I cried looking at her little face she didn't look anything like me, she had Dave's entire face. He cut the cord, you could tell he was in awe just from looking at her. The nurse took her off to clean her up and weigh her. I looked over to see Dave crying his eyes out to his grandma.
"Babe?" I called out to him and he tried to gather his composure and he walked towards me. He engulfed me into a hug and he buried his face in the crook of my neck.
"Thank you so much for her." he mumbled but I heard him loud and clear.
They wheeled in another bed for him and before she walked out she asked,"Have you guys thought of a name?" Me and Dave looked at her and said, "Kairi Chanel Brewster." She nodded and made sure the spelling was right before they printed out her birth certificate. They brought Kairi to the room and handed her to Dave. He laid in the bed with her on him. I snapped a picture and sent it to his phone. I was grateful for my now complete family. He handed her to me so we could do skin to skin. I just admired her, wondering how did I become so lucky to have such a blessing. We laid in that position for about 20 minutes and then we tried to feed. She latched on good and that's when she opened her eyes, she had my eye color. She held onto my finger looking at me, and that's when the water works came. I burped her and sat her in the little bed thing made for the babies. I took a picture and posted it on instagram.

@RyanDestiny : my seed💋Kairi Chanel Brewster

@RyanDestiny : my seed💋Kairi Chanel Brewster. 🌻💕

I was officially someone's mom, and I was excited for this journey.

Dave

It's been a few hours since Ry had Kairi and she was sleep. My grandma had left shortly after, she said she wanted to talk to Ryan when we get home. I sat up and looked at Kai, she looked exactly like me the only thing she had after Ryan was her eyes. I felt myself growing sleepy so the nurse came and got the baby and I laid down dozing off wit the biggest smile on my face.