4.

Ryan.

The next morning I woke up in an unfamiliar room, only to realize I now was living with Brooke. I got up and did my hygiene, I got dressed into something comfortable since I was really running errands I refused to wear heels all day. I put on a little makeup and fixed my hair. After being satisfied with how I looked, I went down the hall to the kitchen. Brooke was sitting at the table eating cereal.
"Excited for your first day bitch?" she said with a mouth full.
"Kinda, the boss is slightly intimidating but other than that I feel okay." I said fixing myself a bowl. I sat next to her and got on my phone, I noticed I had a new follower. His username was @daveeast , the name didnt look familiar to me until I clicked profile. I damn near choked on my food, my boss followed me. It was kinda weird but I followed him back, not even 20 seconds later I got another notification of him liking a picture. I clicked out of the app and finished up my cereal. I didn't wanna make a bad impression and be late on the first day. I said my goodbyes to Brooke and quickly left. She let me use her car today since she was off, and I was indeed grateful cause I wasn't exactly sure what time I got off. I got in the car and started the engine, after putting on my seatbelt I was now on my way to my new job. The traffic in New York was crazy, I didn't have the patience to be sitting at a red light for 30 minutes. So I quickly made my way through the cars and before I knew it I had made it to work. I had my own parking spot and everything so finding a spot wasn't hard. I got out, grabbed my purse and made my way inside the building. I had gotten an email yesterday about signing in, and whatnot so I already knew what to do. I signed in and put down the time I made it. I took the elevator up to Mr.David's office and the closer I got the more nervous I became. When the elevator came to a stop, I took a deep breath mentally preparing myself for his attitude. I knocked on the door softly and once I heard him say come in I opened it. "Good Morning." I said stepping in and closing the door.
"Morning." he said never taking his eyes off his computer screen. He had a blunt in his hand and it was lit. I was slightly confused as to why would he smoke in the building but it is his company so I can't really make any comments on his unprofessional habits. "go get the paper work that should be coming out of the printer." he said taking a pull from it. A please would've been nice but this is the job I signed up for. I quickly made my way out the office to go get the papers. I shortly returned with the stack of papers in my hand and he took them from me. He handed me a laptop,"this is for you to respond to and check any emails pertaining to me or my business. If anyone wants to set up an appointment they go through you first and then you come to me to confirm it. Got it?" he said finally looking up.
He would've thought I wouldn't have but I was writing down all the things he told me. He looked pleasently surprised that I took my job seriously.
"Anything else?" I asked making eye contact. "No that'll be all, you have an office next door to mines. I'll page you when you're needed." he said dismissing me out of his office. As bad as I wanted to say something smart I held my composure as I walked out the office towards my own. I took a seat at my desk and opened up the laptop.
I started going through the emails, responding to a couple of them letting them know that I would have someone be in contact soon about their questions. I made a quick list on a notebook of all the emails I checked and responded to as well as what they were inquiring about. It was a little after 1 and I saw someone paging me.
"Ryan speaking.." I said pressing the button. "I have an order at this Chinese spot downtown, it should be ready for pickup now." Dave said being an ass once again. "Alright, what's the name under?" I said now focusing on what was being said.
"Dave East." was all he said before he hung up. I mumbled closing down the laptop and grabbing the keys to the car. Today was a busy day around the office and I had no idea what time I was supposed to get off. I made my way to the elevator and pushing the 1st floor. I stood inside with this guy who appeared to be close to my age, he kinda side eyed me but never said anything. We got off at the same time and made our way to our cars, I got in and started the engine.
As I made my way downtown I listened to some music to take my mind off the busy day I have had. I never knew so many people wanted to have a meeting with this asshole but to each its own. I went thru the drive thru of the restaurant and told them I was there to pick up an order. Once they handed me his food, I decided get myself some food. "Um I would like the shrimp fried rice, orange chicken, beef and broccoli, and some pork eggrolls." I said to the little lady in the window.
"that'll be $17.23" she said looking at me, I handed her my card and she scanned it. "Thank you." i said as she handed me my card back and started prepping my food. It took all of 5 minutes for her to give me the food along with some napkins and fortune cookies. When I left there I headed back towards the office and when I parked I took a few bites of my food and left it in the car for later. I grabbed his food and got out the car.

-

I knocked on his office door and I heard him say come in, I stepped inside with his food and drink in my hand.
"Here you go." I said handing it to him.
"Thanks." he said as he took the food out the bag, I turned around and headed towards the door to leave.
The next few hours went by hella slow and before I knew it, it was damn near midnight. I had been there since 8 and to say I was exhausted was an understatement. I shut down the computer and gathered all my things.
When I locked up my office and was heading towards the exit, I saw that Dave was still here. His door was slightly cracked so I walked in, "Alright sir, I'll be leaving for the day." I said holding my phone in my hand.
He looked up with tiredness written across his face, "Alright have a good night, I'll see you tomorrow."
"If you don't mind me asking why do you stay so late?" I asked now taking a seat across from him.
"Force of habit honestly." he said giving me all his attention for the first time today.
I noticed he changed his attire, it wasn't professional but he did look nice. Both of his arms were covered in tattoos as well as his neck. He also had a few on his face, I guess he noticed I was checking for him cause he facial expression changed.

Dave.

I peeped how Ryan was looking and if I wasn't mistaken she looked at me like I was sum sort of snack

I peeped how Ryan was looking and if I wasn't mistaken she looked at me like I was sum sort of snack. When we made eye contact my suspicions were confirmed, its like she was lusting after me. Don't get me wrong I was wanting her too but I know she wasn't the type to mix business with pleasure. But if she kept looking like that I was fasho gone have her bent over my desk.
"Have a good night Dave." she said getting up headed towards the door.
"You too Ry." I said watching her leave, I tugged at my beard. It was something about her that made me more attracted, but I knew she couldn't have known who I was and what I really do for a living. Not many people here knew what I did and I wanted it to stay that way. But after tonight I made it a mission to bag her fine ass.

-
oop Dave wants Ryan now, does she want him? Is Heather fully out the picture?