13.

Dave.

It had been a few days since the whole incident happened and I was still shaken up about it. Ryan was too but she held it together better than I did. I still haven't broken things off wit her cause to be honest I didn't know how. I knew that at this point in our relationship I loved her but it just hasn't been said. I know she's been curious as to why I haven't been so affectionate like I normally am. She was in the kitchen cooking and I sat at the table eyeing her movements. I had been drinking most of the day and she was looking good. I got up and quietly made my way to her and I pressed up against her making her feel my now erect member. "Babe the foods almost done go sit down." she said not turning around. I licked my lips and grabbed on her ass, I wrapped my other hand around her throat bringing her neck to me. "I want yo fine ass fuck that food." I said in her ear. I felt her tremble under me, I slid my hand in her boy shorts. My fingers slid inside of her folds and she was wet as hell. "Da-Dave. The food." she moaned out turning the stove off. She grabbed my hand moaning,"shit." she said as she came all over my fingers. I pulled them out and licked up all her juices. She turned to face me and I scooped her up and headed towards the room.

-

"Bae wa-wait." Ryan moaned with her eyes closed as I gave her that good pipe. "Ain't no wait." I told her as I dug deep in her guts, making sure she was getting my point.
"I can't take all of it baby, it's too much." she cried out as she pushed me back a little, I gripped her waist tightly while going back and forth. I bent her over the bed so I could get a clear view. Her ass was red from me slapping it multiple of times and I made sure she had passion marks all over her breasts and neck. "Fuck bae." I said biting my bottom lip as I rocked my hips, doing it in a motion that I knew would make her go crazy and cum. She shuddered as I went back and forth inside of her, the sound of her wetness could be heard throughout the whole room. She was now on her hands and knees giving the perfect view of her ass. "Yes daddy!" she panted while pushing away from my dick but I push back inside of her making her feel all of me. "Oooh shit-ooh shit." I groaned as I started moving inside of her faster and faster.

Ryan.

"You just wanted some dick right? You want it just like this?" He asked me as he place his hand around my throat and brought me up, while still penetrating me. I held on to the bed trying to collect my breath. "Just like that, mhmm." I moaned out while cumming. He let me go and made me raise up, I had no idea what was next cause the pleasure was becoming unbearable. He hungrily took my clit in his mouth. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as I got ate from the back. I had no idea how nasty he could be when he was drunk. "That feels so good." I moaned quietly, while gyrating my hips as I listen to the slurps he made. Dave had a good grip on my legs while tongue fucking me. I pinched my hardened nipples while taking in the good feeling he was giving.
I shuddered when I felt him kissing me on my thighs and then my ass cheeks, that shit made me even more wet. Then I felt him guiding himself back inside, I bit down on my lip while trying to take all he had to offer. "Um I love you girl." he told me while stroking. This was the first time he said I love you and my voice got caught in my throat but I managed to say it back.

Dave. (The next morning)

I woke up wit the worst hangover, I was wrapped up in the sheets wit Ry. I had no idea what happened last night but from what I see, we fucked. She had passion marks all over her body, her neck and chest was covered in em.
I eased out the bed and headed towards the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and I looked like shit. I turned around and saw mad scratches on my back. I smirked, cause apparently I put it down. I started the shower and got in, when the water hit my back I winced in pain. "fuck." I mumbled as I washed up and got involved in my thoughts. I didn't even notice that Ryan had limped into the bathroom in her silk robe. "Goodmorning babe." she said as she brushed her teeth. "Good morning Ry." I said as she looked at me through the mirror. She brushed her teeth as she waited for me to finish up. When I got out she got in, I dried off and put on lotion. I didn't have much to do, so I got dressed. I wasn't exactly sure how I was gonna tell Ry that we have to take a break cause I ain't know how she would react. But it's best if I tell her now instead of waiting til some other shit happens. I walked in the bathroom and she had a towel wrapped around her as she put on lotion.
"Ry? We gotta talk." I said taking a seat. "Okay. What's up?" she said as she started putting on her clothes.
"I think we need a break, just until shit blows over." I said cautiously. She just looked at me wit this blank expression. "Are you serious?" she asked standing up in front of me. She only had on a thong and her bra so I tried not to get side tracked. I slowly nodded," shit is becoming more dangerous and I don't wanna put you in the middle of my shit." I said calmly. She chuckled,"okay well I'll be getting my things and leaving." and wit that she walked out. Part of me felt like I was making a mistake but I didn't know what any other option was. I got up and made my way to the bedroom and saw she was really packing up her stuff, she had on some red Nike shorts and a blue shirt. "Ry.." I went to say but I was quickly cut off. "And to think I actually said I love you back. You should've just left me alone Dave honestly." she said heading out the door wit her suitcase in her hand. When she left I sat there in my thoughts, I told her I loved her? I mean I knew deep down I did but I didn't think I had told her. But wait...she said she loved me back?