24.

Ryan

I woke up the next morning to Kairi pulling on my hair. I got up and carried her to her room, I got her clothes for the day and headed towards the bathroom. I put her little tub inside on the tub and started her water, I got her undressed and sat her inside. I washed her up and got her out before she got cold. After putting baby lotion and her diaper on she decides to give me a hard time putting on her clothes. I put my headscarf on her and snap a picture. After finally getting her dressed I fed her and she sat in her swing watching TV. I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower, nowadays you're lucky if you can get 10 minutes to yourself. When I finished I went downstairs to check on her and she was fascinated by the cartoons. I made a quick breakfast smoothie and some eggs for myself. I was still trying to lose this baby fat, so I ate smaller portions and more healthier. While I ate I posted Kai on my instagram.

@RyanDestiny : Hey pretty girl😘✨

The comments started flooding in, they were all positive but of course there's gonna be a few haters. I just swipe delete and block them, it's fine to talk shit about me but what you're not gonna do is play with my child. I ate at the table taking glances at Kairi who was still focused on the TV. I was glad she wasn't one of those spoiled ass babies who won't let you do anything if you're not holding them. She's quiet for the most part, she only cries when she's hungry or her diaper needs changed. She started sleeping through the night too, so I was happy about that. After I finished washing up my few dishes I got Kairi out the swing and sat on the couch with her in my arms. She laid her head on my chest and started trying to pull on my nose piercing. "no baby you can't pull on that." I said holding her hand, she flashed a gummy smile. "You're so cute, I can't take it. Mommy loves you so much." I smiled at her. I puckered my lips and she leaned in slobbering all over my chin. I grabbed a baby wipe and cleaned my face. Our bonding time was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. I got up still holding her in my arms and opened the door. It was Baby,"you ain't heard from East? I been calling his ass since this morning."
He had this worried look on his face and I know why, Dave never missed a phone call mainly cause it could be business or personal. "He left my house last night, he didn't say where he was going." I said putting Kai in her carseat and putting my shoes on. I carried the carseat to my car and Baby strapped her in before hopping in the passenger seat. He then gave me the directions to Dave's other home. Once we made it, he got Kairi out and carried her carseat up the flight of stairs. I was grateful cause my ass would've been exhausted by the time I made it on the 3rd floor. We knocked and waited, no answer. Aug told me to back up as he handed Kairi to me. I did as told and he raised his foot kicking the door in. We was met by Dave sprawled out on the floor with 2 empty Hennessy bottles.
"Oh my god." I said sitting Kai down and rushing over to him. I was on my knees trying to pick him up," Dave wake up." I pleaded holding his head up. He opened his eyes and saw that it was me,"shit." he said holding his head which I knew had to be from the major hangover he has. "August go see if he has any aspirin in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom." I said as he followed the instructions heading towards what I'm assuming is the bathroom. I gently laid his head down and made a quick sandwich and grabbed a water bottle. I helped him sit up in the floor and gave him the medicine, food, and water. We all were sitting on the floor, Dave ate, Baby watched making sure he was fine and I held Kairi in my arms. He noticed that I brought her and he held the sad look on his face. I'm sure he didn't want her to see him in this shape. "Aye bro can you give us a minute." he said to August. He nodded and left out the apartment, Dave motioned for me to come to him. I got up and over to him, he pulled me down in his lap. It was weird since we weren't in that space for touching like this. "Ryan I needa be honest wit you and please just hear me out." he said sitting the plate down. I nodded not saying anything, I focused on Kai playing with the rings on my fingers. "I lied to you. I made it out like I never slept wit the girl or it was a one night stand. The truth is I was dealing wit her majority of your pregnancy, we was kinda off and on. Did I love her like I love you? No. Have I ever made love to her like I did you? No. I ain't kissed her or none of that. Is there a possibility that it could be my child? Yes. I guess it was just the thought of something new. I realized that you did nothing but love me and I made you feel like shit. I love you to death, lord knows I do. But we just ain't right for each other. You deserve someone better than me." he said with a sigh. I looked at him and slowly nodded with tears now falling from my eyes. I felt my heart break into a million pieces, here was a man I loved with all my heart that was telling me he lived a double life. He held on to my hand as he was finishing himself,"The reason I made you quit from the boutique, was because I was sleeping with your coworker." he said barely above a whisper. I jerked my hand away looking at him with disbelief, that's why Jessica kept asking me about him. I got up with Kairi who was now sleep in my arms,"I never did no foul shit to you, I never did anything wrong cause I wanted us to work. And here I was these last few weeks thinking maybe we could get past this shit, but I'm good. I loved you despite your flaws, your crazy ass grandma and everything. God knows I love my child with everything in me, but I wasn't ready for a baby... Brooke talked me into keeping her. Cause we knew how happy you would be, for the longest you kept saying how I was the first to have your child but I wasn't. I'm tired of this David, I wanted my daughter to know what it was like to have a 2 parent household since that's some me and you didn't have.. But you made your bed now you gotta lie in it. Have a good life." I said strapping Kairi back inside her carseat, I picked her up and left out the apartment. August and I headed back to my house so he can get his car, I didn't tell him nothing about the conversation me and Dave had. Cause don't get me wrong I love Aug like a brother but he was gonna ride with his bro. Once August left and I laid Kai down for a nap, I went into the bathroom and broke down. All my feelings from the past year I let out, I cried til I almost made myself sick. About an hour later I had gotten myself together and I laid in the bed next to my sleeping child. And in my mind I knew this was the end of us, cause there's no coming back from this..

-
Dave must want his ass beat for playing Ry like that😐have we had enough drama? Cause I can do more😁