23.

Ryan

It's been a couple of months since Dave and I ended things. He moved out so it was just Kairi and I. She was almost 4 months now, and she is amazing. Dave and I still talk strictly about the baby. He had his lawyers reach out to the girl who he allegedly has a baby with and she agreed on doing the DNA test, so they were waiting to hear about scheduling it. I found out her child was named after Dave, and he was older than Kairi by a few weeks so that meant he was cheating. We haven't sat down to talk about it and I'm okay with that, cause I know if we do have a conversation and he tells me it's true ima kill his ass. Miss C and I have started bumping heads again, she felt like I was wrongfully accusing her grandson. I knew she was gonna take his side anyways due to them being related but right is right and wrong is wrong. Brooke has been helping out a lot, she'll watch Kai while I handle business. Cause ever since I started SorellaBoutique it's been hectic around the house, I only hired an assistant to package, label, and ship. Meanwhile I handled all the customer service and whatnot. Kairi was currently taking a nap and I was sitting beside her responding to emails, then I heard the doorbell ring. I checked on her before I made my way downstairs to the front door, when I opened it there was a woman standing in front of me.
"Um can I help you?" I said with a smile. "Yes is Dave here?" she asked hopeful. "No ma'am, he isn't. Would you like to leave a message?" she handed me a slip of paper,"can you tell him his mother would like to speak with him?" and with that she left. I closed and locked the door with this confused look on my face, he told me his mother died when he turned 23. The piece of paper had a phone number written on it. "This is some weird ass shit." I mumbled to myself. Good thing he was supposed to drop off some things that he got for Kai, cause this shit had me confused. It was a little after 4 and he said he would be leaving the club around 8. Yes he did open the strip club, him and Baby went into business while he handed over the trap to Ghost. I spent the next couple of hours washing clothes and pumping to freeze my breast milk.
My life revolved around Kairi so I tried to get as much as I can done while she was sleep. I had just hopped out the shower when I heard the door bell for the second time today. I looked as my phone and the clock read 7:23pm, I quickly moisturized my body and threw on some clothes. I ran to the front door before they could ring it again cause I really didn't want whoever it was waking my daughter up, I swung the door open to be met by lovely baby father. "Wassup?" he said greeting me with a hug. He had hella shit in his arms so I let him in. He set the stuff upstairs in her room that she rarely slept in. When he came downstairs I told him we needed to talk. "So some lady came by earlier today, and she handed me a slip of paper." I said handing the piece of paper to him. He looked at it with his eyebrows furrowed together. "Okay? She didn't tell you her name?"
"No, but Dave..she said she was your mother." I said hesitately cause I didn't know how the hell he was about to react.
He just looked at me,"my moms died Ryan now ima call this number and prove it." I don't know why he was mad at me for relaying a message. The phone was ringing we both sat there waiting. "Hello?" the voice said on the other end matching the voice I heard earlier today. Dave had this look on his face and you would've thought he seen a ghost. He quickly hung up,"what the fuck? Am I trippin?" he got up and made his way to the door. "Ima call you later." he said leaving. "Okay?" I shut and locked the door, heading back upstairs to return to my bed.

Dave

I was furious that I had been lied to for damn near a decade. When my moms "died" I was in college out of state, my grandma called to deliver the news. Hell we even had a whole funeral, so what the fuck was actually going on? I sped up heading towards grandmas house. I had no idea what I was about to say I just knew this shit couldn't be true. Once I made it, I barely parked before hopping out running towards the door knocking. She came to the door rubbing her eyes like she was asleep,"Dave it's late whats wrong? Ryan still on the bullshit? I told you not to get that girl pregn-" I cut her off before she could continue to disrespect the mother of my child. "I ain't come here for allat, why you told me mama died but her ass has been alive and breathing all this time?" I barked. "Hell who the fuck was even in the casket when we buried her?!"
"Dave sweetheart please come in so I can explain." she pleaded but I just couldn't. The woman I would've given my all to has been lying to me. To say I was hurt was an understatement, I felt numb. I backed away from her not knowing the person I was looking at anymore. I hopped back inside my car and headed to my crib, tears threatened to fall but I was done crying for a woman who ain't even dead but she now is to me.
It took me no longer than 15 minutes to get home, and once I made it I went inside and drunk my life away for the rest of the night.

-
whew chile, so Miss C has been lying to Dave about his mother? So if she ain't dead where she been at?