37.

Ryan

The next day was kind of a blur, I did my usual routine but this time I was in pain. Dave told me to chill out but there were things I needed to get done. Kairi sat in the living room floor watching TV. She was upon the couch but knowing her she wouldn't be there long. I tried to keep myself busy working so I wouldn't have to think about what I was going through. Cause I knew my conversation with Brooke would have to be something I take to my grave. I knew he would be hurt by the things I said, but they were said out of fear and nervousness. I was definitely learning to sometimes keep my mouth closed about certain things. My mom called to check on me and she said that her and Dominic will fly out if I needed them. I told her that we got it but I appreciate them for helping and being there.
It's crazy cause as Dave started to heal I started to fall apart. He was heading to his first session of Physical therapy and he was nervous to say the least.
"Alright bae I'm gonna head to therapy, call me if you need anything." he said pecking my lips as he grabbed his phone and keys. "Alright be safe. Love you." I called out since he walked out to go catch his uber. I guess he didn't hear me cause I didn't get a response. I locked the door and headed towards the living room. I picked up Kairi who had fell asleep in her bouncer. I laid her on our bed and changed her diaper. She became fussy since I was interrupting her nap time. After I finished I quickly picked her up and rocked her back to sleep. Once she was asleep I laid her down and headed downstairs to clean up my messy house. I worked my way from the front to the back, I played my music quietly while I cleaned. It took about an hour or 2 to finish up the downstairs part of the house. I decided that I'll finish the upstairs tomorrow. I peeked my head in the room and saw that Kai was still sleep. I gather up my clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I knew if I didn't take it now I would have a hard time later cause her and Dave have this habit of being in the bathroom while I shower. So I really couldn't do what I needed to do, so I took advantage of this time and took me a long shower. I got out once the water became lukewarm, I dried off and put on some lotion. I had managed to slip on my bra and panties when the door opened, a few moments later in walked Dave. He laid across the bed and watched me get dressed.
"Hey baby, how did it go?" I asked looking over at him. He had his eyes closed but I knew he awake,"it was good, I'm just ready for my fuckin' back to heal." I mentally chuckled cause I knew my baby didn't feel like his usual self since he was in the process of healing. "It'll be just fine in a few months." I said now straightening up the little mess I made in the bathroom. I was now in my pajamas since it was now 5:36pm and I didn't have any plans on leaving the house. I crawled into the bed and snuggled up to Kai since she was in the middle of Dave and I. He leaned over and pecked me on the lips, I smiled cause for once since we've been together we haven't had any drama or anything and I was actually enjoying it. He started to doze of as I just laid there and watched the both of them sleep. I tried to keep myself awake by planning the reopening of Sorella, so I made a few notes in my phone of the goals I wanted to accomplish by the end of the year. I was anxious about the reopening and setting the date for the wedding. Babe and I haven't really talked about it due to us being so wrapped up in our everyday lives, then with him just now healing the process has been stressful but I got him every step of the way. I put my feelings on the back burner cause there's other things that need to be taken care of. And as far as Kairi she slowly becoming a wild child, I love how she's growing into her own personality instead of acting like her mean ass father. I found myself dozing off and decided to put the phone away and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Dave

After a much needed nap, I got up and headed to the bathroom. I was gonna take a shower while the girls were sleep. I made a mental note to call my mama after I got out. I quickly washed up and washed my hair. Ry said she would redo my hair so I went ahead and washed it. I stood under the water and rinsed off, turned off the water and got out. I dried myself and put on some of Ryan's lotion, I couldn't find mines for some weird reason and a nigga wasn't finna walk around ashy. Afterwards I got dressed into some sweats and a white tee, the usual. Right when I was finished I saw Ryan get up and come towards the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and relieved herself, she looked sad to say the least but I wasn't gonna force her to tell me what was wrong. She flushed the toilet and washed her hands, she looked in the mirror with a blank expression etched on her face. "You okay?" I asked standing there looking at her. She hasn't really said much about the miscarriage, I mentally couldn't handle it. Part of it feels like it was my fault cause she was moving heavy shit and having Kairi full time as well as other things. She nodded her head and started brushing her teeth. I simply nodded knowing that she wasn't being comepletly honest wit me and headed downstairs. I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch watching the game. About 15 minutes later she came downstairs wit Kairi in her arms, I assumed that she woke up shortly after I came down here. Ry sat Kairi on the floor and sat beside me, Kairi was just now starting to walk at almost 11 months old. She crawled for months before she tried to make an attempt to walk. "Lemme talk to you for a second." I said pausing the TV. "Okay, what's up?" she asked focusing her attention on me. "You been feeling okay? Like I know it's been hectic the past couple of weeks but are you doing okay?" She looked over at Kairi who was laying on a pillow in the middle of the floor. "I feel like its my fault.." I frowned up in confusion cause I had no idea what the hell she was talking about. "What you mean?" I asked waiting for an answer. "The miscarriage, it was my fault. I talked to Brooke and told her how I wasn't ready for a baby and that I was thinking about an abortion. But looking back I shouldn't have said that, I guess part of me felt like I couldn't do it." she said rushing her words out but I caught everything she said. "You don't want another baby wit me?" She quickly said that wasn't the case, and me knowing I'm in no shape to be pissed off I calmly sat there to hear her out. "I felt like I wouldn't be able to love another child like I do Kai, and I wasn't sure if you even wanted more kids or if.." she caught herself.
"If what? Speak yo mind Ryan."
"If you were gonna slip back into your old ways and do the same things again.." she said barely above a whisper. I shook my head in disbelief, it was like she didn't fully trust me and I haven't done anything to make her think I'm not being faithful. "Do you honestly wanna get married? Cause I'm starting to feel like you don't."
"Dave you know it's not like that, I love you. If I didn't wanna be with you I wouldn't, I was scared and I made a mistake by saying those things but don't ever question if I want this relationship." I sighed,"Alright.. Have you thought about a date?"
She shook her head no,"I definitely wanna wait until Kairi is older, like to be a the flower girl. Maybe when she's 3?"
"That's fine wit me but you sure you wanna be engaged for 2 years?" I asked making sure this is what she wanted. She nodded her head yeah and climbed in my lap, my hands instantly went to her ass. "I'm sure." she said pecking my lips, I was about to deepen the kiss but I knew I wasn't gonna get any. "I love yo annoying ass." I told her wit a lil chuckle.
"I love your crybaby ass too." she said grinning.

-
HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL 🍁❤️