48.

Dave (A few months later)

When I woke I up, I heard Kairi downstairs wit her mama doing something. Shortly after the door was being opened and in came Ryan and Kairi. "Happy Fathers Day." She said wit breakfast in her hands, Kairi carried the balloons. A grin came across my face as they piled up on the bed next me. "Thank y'all." I said quickly saying grace and digging in.
"So Kairi and I got you something planned for the day. And it starts in about.." she paused checking the time. "3 hours. So hurry up and get ready." I nodded my head and finished my food giving Kairi some as I ate. I noticed they both already took their shower so they were waiting on me. Ryan had her eyes fixed on her phone just typing away about 2 minutes later my phone went off. I saw she had tagged me in a post on Instagram so when I opened it, a nigga damn near started crying.

@RyanDestiny : I spent the last few hours finding all these pictures and putting them together so the world could see how amazing you are as a father

@RyanDestiny : I spent the last few hours finding all these pictures and putting them together so the world could see how amazing you are as a father. This journey hasn't been easy trust me but I wouldn't wanna do this parenting thing with anybody else. Kairi loves you so much, sometimes even more than me. 😂(but I'm okay with that)
Who would've thought after carrying her for 9 months that she'll come out looking exactly like you😩🤦🏽‍♀️She's so much like you, looks , attitude and all but I'm so grateful for her. Thank you for giving me the biggest blessing to my life. I love you beyond this earth, I appreciate everything you do. And I hope you enjoy your day baby 😘💕

I looked up at her wit tears threatening to fall from my eyes but I quickly wiped them. "Thank you forreal, God knew exactly what he we was doing when he brought you into my life." She smiled sincerely and wiped my face. "That's not all, there's more." She got my plate for me and brought it downstairs, Kairi followed behind her so I took that time to take a shower and get my hygiene together. Once I came downstairs Ry ran up to me with a blindfold. "Bae put this on before you come down any further." I tied the blindfold on and held her hands so she could guide me to the right place. I heard the front door open and us walk out wit Kai following behind us. "Take it off." Once I took it off I was in complete shock. My baby had bought me the new Bentley Truck I was looking at a few weeks ago. I scooped her off her feet and smothered her in kisses. "There's 1 more thing babe." She said laughing as I sat her back on her feet. She stood in front of me and pulled her leggings down only enough for me to see the tattoo on her hip. As I looked closer it was my name, all these years she's been preaching about never getting a dudes name tatted on her and here we are. I ran my thumb over it, "this shit is dope." I looked down at her wit a smile. This Father's Day was already off to a good start.

Ryan

After doing everything babe wanted to do and having dinner, we were all exhausted. It was pushing 10pm by the time we made it home. I had dropped Kairi off to my parents since they wanted her for the night but I made sure she spent time with her daddy. We went to this carnival thing they had going on for this weekend and we had the time of our lives. Kairi only enjoyed the fact that she ate a lot of junk for the entire day. I actually snapped a picture of her face while she ate a donut.

I was honestly happy with my little family but part of me couldn't wait to have another baby

I was honestly happy with my little family but part of me couldn't wait to have another baby. Basically everything was set for the wedding we were just waiting on the date to get here which was less than a week away. I wasn't nervous cause I knew we already technically tied the knot but I was nervous to have all eyes on me. I made sure all the doors were locked and the cameras were on before I headed to bed. Once I made it to my room I saw Dave stretched out in the bed sleep. His big ass was all on my side of the bed, I sighed and tapped him. "Bae scoot over." He moves his arm and got on his side. I climbed in the bed and got comfortable and shortly after he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "Thank you for today Ry." He said with his eyes still closed. "You deserve it." I said leaning over to turn out the lamp. Shortly after I heard his snores and I got comfortable and dozed off myself.

(THE NEXT DAY)

I woke up before babe did and got myself together, I had to bring my dress to the church so I'll have it there for tomorrow morning. Babe had already brought his tux up there so he was all set. Before I left I told him where I was going and he said to be safe and call him when I made it there. Nowadays he was really cautious about where I went and who was with me. I tried not to live my life in fear but babe on the other hand had this permanent chip on his shoulder. On my way there I stopped for breakfast and called my mom. "Hello?" She said into the phone. "Hey mama is Kairi up yet?"
"Yes, she just ate and now she's watching Mickey Mouse. You want me to get her ready?"
"Yes ma'am, I'm gonna stop by there and pick her up and grab your dress to bring to the church if that's fine." I tried to eat and maneuver through traffic. Thank goodness my phone was connected to Bluetooth in my car cause I knew if it wasn't I would've had a wreck trying to multitask. "Yes babygirl that's fine, I'll see you soon." And with that we hung up. I made my way to her home and I got out making sure my makeup was still intact. I knocked on the door and my dad opened the door. He embraced me into a hug,"hey boog" I smiled at that cause he's been calling me Boog or Boogie since I was about 4 or 5. "Hey pops." I said now walking inside when Kairi heard my voice she squealed and ran up to me jumping in my arms. "Hey baby." I said kissing her all over her face. She looked behind me to see if Dave was behind me. "He's at home sleep." She nodded as if she was paying attention cause her focus was on my necklace. I greeted my mom and she had her dress in her hand. "Alright Ry be safe okay?" she hugged me and kissed Kairi's forehead. "Alright love y'all." I said heading towards the front door. "Love you too." They both said in unison. I strapped Kairi in her seat and put the dress in the passenger seat. Once we left the neighborhood she spoke up, "mommy..where's uncle aug?" I looked up into the rear view at her wondering what made her ask that. "Uncle Aug has been working, I'll call him later. Okay?"
"Okay." I sighed and made my way to the church so I could get home.

-
Okay I've decided my next book will have Chris Brown in it. So🤷🏽‍♀️