8.

Ryan.

When I woke up Dave and I were wrapped up with each other. If anybody was to walk in you would've sworn that we were together. We just felt comfortable around each other, I was entertaining some guy that I met through my coworker and he's cool. We went out a few times but nothing too serious, I didn't know how to tell Dave or how he would react cause him and Ghost were the main 2 guys I was around. Brooke, Paris, and I weren't as close as we used to be. Well Brooke and I were still close but as far as Paris we barely seen her around anymore. We called a few times to check on her but no answer. I tried to move to grab my phone but Dave put his face in the crook of my neck and mumble something, I just couldn't make out what he was saying. When I successfully got my phone his arm went around my waist. I sighed knowing there was no way I'll be able to get out the bed without waking him up, and I knew it had been awhile since he got a decent amount of sleep. It was 6 o'clock on the dot. And I was off for today so I put the phone down and dozed back off.

Dave.

I woke up to my phone ringing, I noticed I was all on Ryan but apparently she didn't mind. She had her hand resting on my back and the other under her head. She looked peaceful, it was after 6pm, I didn't even notice we slept all day. I got up and made my way to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.
I went downstairs to make myself a sandwich since Ry didn't cook.
About 30 minutes later she made her way downstairs, her hair was all over her head but you could tell she brushed her teeth.
"What time is it?" she came towards me taking a seat on my lap.
I checked my phone, "6:13pm". I took a bite out of the sandwich I made and got on my phone. I could see Ryan looking me out the corner of my eye.
"Wassup?" I said looking at her. She shook her head and said,"nothing, you look good that's all." I chuckled at her giving me a compliment cause normally I got a big ass head, I looked at her and licked my lips.
"Word?" I said wit a smile, I then caught her looking at my lips.
I grabbed ahold of her chin and pressed my lips against hers. Her arms snaked around my neck as I grabbed her legs wrapping them around me. I got up and sat her in the island counter. All these months of us flirting landed us here and the anticipation was killing us both. My hands made their way under her shirt and I played wit her nipples as I left my mark on her neck. She let out a soft moan, I carried her upstairs to her room and laid her on the bed.

Ryan.

My hormones were through the roof. I quickly took off his shirt and admired every tattoo on him. He then attacked my neck leaving all kinds of passion marks, I let out a moan. His hands found there way to my breasts and since I didn't have on a bra he felt how hard my nipples were. I pulled off my shorts and shirt and he wasted no time flipping us over so now he was on top.
"You sure you wanna do this?" he asked as I simply nodded looking him dead in the eye.
Without removing my thong, he slid his thumb under them and rubbed against my center. I softly whimpered looking down on the action. He found me squeezing my breasts. Clearly, he wanted to do the pleasing. He leaned down and kissed over the exposed skin. I moaned when he slid his tongue over my nipple. "Stop teasing." I whined ready to feel him. He re-positioned his hand inside my panties as he continued the massage. I was literally melting in his hands. His fingers didn't slide inside, but he was teasing it. "Dave." I groaned, growing impatient. He left kisses from my breasts, up my neck. "I want it." I turned my head to look him in the eye. He gave me a crooked smiled. At this point I was soaked. He kissed my lips before looking down and taking off my panties. "Damn Ry." He sat back on his heels as my body laid there fully revealed. He massaged my thighs, working his way down to my pearl. "Don't run." He held my thighs tight as his head bowed between my legs. I flinched when his warm mouth greeted my unveiled presence. He pulled my body to him. I covered my mouth as I watched him work. "Oh my God." I removed one hand, sliding it down to my stomach. I rested it on his head as his tongue explored me. "FUCK!" I arched my back. that's when he locked his arms around me, denying me the chance to squirm away. My moans became wholehearted and breathless as my muscles began to contract. My legs locked around his head as I gripped the sheets. His fingers rubbed over my center before they slid into me. "Are you going to cum for me?" He asked. I looked down on him as he pumped his fingers inside of me. "Huh?" He taunted as he curved his fingers. I didn't have the breath to speak. I nodded feeling the spasm building. "I can't hear you." He sat up, never stopping his pumping fingers. "YES!" I moaned. "That's all you had to say." He bowed his head again and his tongue went to work. Tears secreted my eyes as I squeezed them shut. I couldn't draw in a breath as the pleasure rush took a toll. I felt his lips trail up my body. They snatched me from my daze. My body became too sensitive to touch. His lips stopped on my neck. They were dedicated to leaving more passion marks and a love bites. I didn't see him take off his pants, but I felt him rub himself between my legs. My body held a small tremble from my previous climax. I had to mentally prepare myself for this. My hand snuck down and stroked over it. Dave kissed me as he solidified from my touch. "I want it." I provoked, spreading my legs more as I prepared for what was next. I placed him at my entrance, but he wasn't ready to go inside.

"try to keep it down." He smirked. "Shut up and fuck me." I looked him dead in the eye. I'm sure he was surprised by my boldness cause I never talk to him like that. He slid his lips up against mine, parting them enough to close over my top one with a settle caress. I moaned. He pulled away and did the same to my bottom full one. "Please." I whispered. "Alright" He kissed my nose as he began to bury himself inside of me. My arms curved under his. My nails dug into his shoulders. Everything pulsed and pounded within me. "Be careful what you ask for." His body grinded against mine. He kissed my cheek, soon to rest his head in the crook of my neck. His grip was tight on my waist as he searched for a fulfilling rhythm and when he found it... He didn't look back. I called his name in the most tantalizing way. I held on to his body the best way that I could. I kept up with his pace and it was the most satisfying feeling I've ever had. He knew it too, so he didn't stop as I called his name in broken breaths. As he slowed down. I twisted and teased him. He seemed to find what he needed to sink deeper into me. I cried out, feeling my energy take a blow. A low, throaty moan left his mouth as I regained some energy to grind. I looked down hoping that was all of him. I couldn't take anything more than that. I pushed on his chest for him to turn over. He did and laid on his back. He was out of breath as I kissed his chin, his cheek, then his neck. I reached my hand back in search of him. When I found him, he gave a sharp breath as his eyes beamed into mine."fuck." I watched the pleasure possess his orbs as I stroked him. He cursed, then lost his breath. His eyes rolled back assuring to me that I was sending him over his brink. He pulsed in my hand. I wanted my body to finish him off and knock his ass out. Right when I knew he was close, I slid him inside, earning the grace of his eyes. I ran my fingers through my hair, moving it back. I grind against him, nice and slow. "Ryan..." He said in a seductive groan. "yes?" I picked up my pace. His teeth captured his bottom lip. I shivered looking out to the sunlight. I settled my hands on his chest to balance myself as I bounced. It seemed to catch him off guard. His nails quickly and swiftly scraped my lower back. "Shit!" I stopped for a moment. "Oh shit..."he held his forehead. I resumed my work as he grew hotter. His hands took hold of my hips, securing them in what I'm guessing his most appealing position. My jaw dropped when he pounded up, into me. I arched my back and took every inch of him. "Da-Dave!" I shouted when he held my hands to his chest. He wasn't going to let me free, until he got all he wanted. "T-take... it..fuck." He stumbled to say. "Just... like that... Damn, you feel good-" He praised. He flipped us over, so he was on top. He wrapped his arms around me and gathered me close. He moved like a pro, hitting all the right spots and on time. My moans and breaths all came out the same. They were one. Feeling my body clutching his, it was contracting again. He held me in his rhythm. He was near as was I. "Don't stop!" I demanded. "How bad do you want it?" He held my neck. "Bad..." I whispered with a shallow breath. He slid out of me and picked me up and turned me over. "D-" "Shh." He pulled me back and spread my legs. "Just take it." He sat his hand in the middle of my back; telling me to arch. I did, laying my face on the sheets. He eased into me. My eyes went into a roll before I closed them. "Oh my God." I held the sheets for balance. He moved with more finesse than he's yet shown. He gripped my hair, making me sit up and arch. He held my throat as he pounded into me. "fuck Ry..shit. " He taunted in my ear. I couldn't speak as I bounced off and on of him. That's when it struck... My climax blinded me. It coiled down and throughout my body. The hot heat curled my toes. From Dave's heartfelt moan, my body devastated his as well. When I say devastated, I mean pleasuring him before he wanted it to end. His strokes were long and steady, until he reached his climax as well. I collapsed on to the bed. He took the chance to kiss every inch of my back. He kissed up my spine, followed by my shoulders. I turned over. He laid on top of me and kissed my neck. I rubbed my leg along his, until I brought it up and wrapped it around his waist. He kissed my breast before coming up and kissing my collarbone. I laid there, trying to mimic for my normal breathing pattern.
He soon laid his head on me listening to my heartbeat.

Dave.

In my 26 years of living I had never felt what I felt when I was wit Ryan. I wouldn't even say we fucked cause for the first time, I actually took my time pleasing her and filling her needs. And I could actually say that we made love for the first time. She didn't tap out or anything, she took all I had to offer and then some. We were wrapped up in her sheets and I laid on her chest listening to her heartbeat. This now put us in a hard spot cause at this point I didn't know what the hell we were doing..