14.

Ryan.

It had been a couple weeks since Dave and I broke up. I haven't heard from him or anything, I honestly didn't know how to feel. I mean of course I was hurt cause I did love him. But he had me second guessing everything, did he just say it in the spur of the moment or did he mean it? All I've been doing was working really, and Brooke came to check on me a few times. I was grateful that she was around, Paris and I haven't really talked lately and I did miss her. It was now almost 6pm and I had been off for a few hours now, Brooke was on her way over to talk. I had made myself a big ass sandwich earlier so I wasn't really hungry enough to make an entire meal. I was on my phone when the doorbell rung, I got up making my towards it and when I opened it I was surprised at who was on the other side.
"What David?" I said instantly becoming annoyed. "Can I talk to you?" he asked hoping I would say yes.

Dave.

"I guess. But make it quick cause Brooke is on her way over." she said. I could tell she wasn't expecting me to show up at her door unannounced and she didn't look to happy. She moved aside letting me in, and I noticed that she redecorated her crib.
We went in the living room and sat down on the couch. She was sitting across from me but she didn't seem interested in what I had to say. This Ryan I'm getting was weird cause she never acted this way towards me but I expected it. I broke up wit her with a small explanation and didn't bother to check up on her weeks later.
She looked good, she had gotten a little thicker since the last time we seen each other but the weight looked good on her.
I guess she noticed me staring cause she wrapped a blanket around her.
"So what brought you here?" she asked finally breaking the silence.
"I wanna give you an explanation for why I did what I did."
She sat back waiting for me to finish,"okay."
"Ry I love you too much to let the shit I'm doing put you in harms way. Niggas already want my head and then they caught wind that we was together so they was gonna take the closest thing to me away. When you walked out my front door that day I ain't even gone cap, I cried like a bitch. We was only together for some months but I grew to love you and except your flaws as you did me." I said hoping she forgave me. When I looked at her she had tears in her eyes that were threatening to fall at any given moment.
"Dave, I do love you. I really do. But I just can't do this right now. It's a lot going on and it's too much." she said now sobbing.

Ryan.

I don't know why I started crying but Dave quickly got up and came over to me. He pulled me close to him as I got all my frustration out. Lord knows I do wanna be with him but the secret I'm holding will change our lives forever. And I'm not sure if he's ready for that, there was a knock on the door. I got up and wiped my face going to open it.
It was Brooke and she saw Dave sitting on the couch,"you told him?" she whispered. I shook my head no and let her in. "Hey bro." she said greeting him with a hug.
He said hey and got up,"Ima head out, Ry you know my number. Call me when you get the chance." I simply nodded as he left. I sighed and plopped down on the couch. "I don't know what to do." I said feeling myself tear up again.
"Ry tell him. He deserves to know what's going on." Brooke said sitting next to me.
"What if he gets mad? Brooke I've been through so much but if he gets upset about this, I don't know what I'll do." I said crying once again.

Dave.

When I left Ryan's I had mixed feelings. Part of me sensed she wasn't being comepletly honest wit me but only time would tell. I had a bottle of Hennessy that I was drinking out of trying to clear my mind of all the shit thats been going on. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I went head first into a big ass SUV.

Ryan.

Brooke and I watched movies when her phone started ringing.
"Hello?... What!..oh my god. Here we come." she looked at me on the verge of crying and said,"Dave, he's been into an accident." I quickly put on my shoes not caring how I looked and rushed to my car. We got in and I did everything on the dash to get to the hospital. I barely parked before I got out rushing inside. "Where is he!" I yelled gaining the attention of everyone in the waiting room.
"Ma'am calm down, what's the name." the receptionist asked.
"David.. David Brewster." I said comepletly out of breath.
"He's in surgery at the moment please take a seat."
I felt myself becoming light headed and right before I hit the ground I felt a strong pair of arms around me. It was Ghost, he helped me to the chair. Brooke sat next to me holding my hand as I cried my eyes out. Chris had his arm around me. My world was crumbling down before my eyes. If I would've just put my pride to the side he would still be here. It was all my fault that he was laying in that hospital bed. We all sat in there for hours before we heard any news on him..
"Family of David Brewster?" the nurse said coming from the back. Brooke, Chris, and I stood up and damn near ran towards her.
"that's us." I said to her.
"the surgery went good, he's now in a medically induced coma. He can't speak but he can hear you. You can go see him." she said. She led me to his room and I took a deep breath mentally preparing myself for whatever I'm about to see.
I walked inside the room and he laid in the bed looking like he was asleep. He looked peaceful despite the scratches he had on his face he still looked handsome. I took a seat next to him and grabbed a hold of his hand.
"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault, but you gotta pull through bae. I need you." I paused due to me crying.
"We need you."