Chapter 31.

Before I can even gather my bearings, he crashes his lips down on mine. His kiss is urgent and full of lust. My feelings are immediately replaced with an aching need that builds in my stomach. His lips taste faintly of alcohol and lime, but I don't mind it - there's something strangely attractive about it. I'm vaguely aware that we are standing in the middle of the road, possibly at risk of being ran over, but the thought is nothing more than a gnawing reminder in the back of my mind which is quickly replaced with the pace and force of Mason's kiss.

"Let's go." he whispers against my lips and I nod.

Mason's POV:

I lead her back to my dorm faster than I think I've ever walked before. My head is still fucking spinning and the fresh air only made me feel ten times more intoxicated. I could barely keep my hands off of her, she was standing there in front of me in those shorts, looking at me with those crystal blue eyes of hers that are so fucking intriguing and perfect. I just couldn't tell what she was thinking.

My mind is clouded with hundreds of thoughts, confused thoughts. I just danced on a fucking road with her, just because I knew she loved it. I had no intentions whatsoever of doing it, it just happened. I barely even recognised myself.

Watching her laugh and seeing how happy she looked was enough for me to get over any embarrasment that was initially there. I had fun, strangely that was fucking fun. She lets out this side to me that I don't want to let out, but the more it happens the more I like it, the more I like me. I like who I am around her, and thats not something I ever thought I'd say. I fucking love her and I almost told her.

Am I even capable of knowing what love is?

"Are we almost there?" she whines in a low voice.

"Almost, don't worry." I assure her.

"My feet hurt." she chuckles from behind me, "I should've worn flatter shoes." she adds. Her shoes couldn't be any flatter, but I just laugh.

I turn my head slightly to look at her following along beside me, her hand in mine. She looks fucking perfect and it's driving me crazy. We arrive back at the dorm and I can't turn the keys in the lock quick enough. I slam the door closed and take off my shoes frantcially, as does she. I think we both know the direction this is going and I'm glad.

I can't hold myself back. I've been restraining myself from ripping those shorts off of her ever since I opened this door to see her. What the fuck am I thinking? It's the alcohol, it's fucking with my filter.

WARNING - SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD
The end of the scene will be marked by '~~~'

Amara's POV:

He looks at me with sheer desire, before closing the gap between us.

"You're driving me crazy." he whispers as he pins me against the wall, both of his arms acting as barriers at each side of me—his lips only millimetres from my neck. I can feel his warm breath against my skin, sending a shiver all over my body. It's clear that the alcohol has taken a toll on Mason's confidence, and in all honesty—I love it.

His lips press against my neck softly, leading from my neck to my jaw, biting lightly and driving me insane. "Stop biting your lip, Amara. I want to hear." he whispers softly, that alone was enough to make me melt. My heart pounds against my chest and my breathing stifles.

He brings his face inches from mine and his hand to my chest. He rests it just above my heart and taps on it, in rhythm with my heartbeat. His tapping continues, speeding along as my heartbeat quickens with his eyes locked on mine.

"Your heartbeat, Amara. It's always in your heartbeat." he says with a small smirk on his face and I can't take it anymore. I pull him closer to me and kiss him roughly. He continues to tease me each time we do this and it drives me completely insane. I grip his hair with my hand and tug on it lightly as our kiss deepens—making a small grunt escape his lips as his breathing quickens.