Chapter 4 - Drama Club

"Hello Lovies, I welcome You all To the Most interesting Club In your school. The Drama Club.....

Well today we have some new mates with us in our club, It's gonna be fun.

So now one by one I want you all to come upon this stage and introduce yourselves. ",said Mrs Smith.
Mrs Smith was our Drama teacher, And much of a drama queen herself. YEA, she was kinda sweet with the girls but the guy's only had a thing for her booty,They said it was hot. So whenever Ms. Smith would bend a little, all of the guys in the club followed the direction in which her butt went.
MRS SMITH -Okay class enough of Chatting now.
Let's head up to the introduction part.
Each one of you will have to come upon the stage, Get it?
Okay let's start with you Samantha.!Come on,Tell us About yourself you Pretty Girl! :)

SAMANTHA 'S POV- so the kids in the this Club are kinda strange, You know!
I mean the boys were just busy staring Mrs Smith 's ass and the girls were just busy staring and trying to send signals to a guy.Oh Wait, That's the Guy I met in the Ground before the club. Seems like girl's were crazy for him. Okay ya whatever,None of MY business.
So Ms Smith called me to the stage to give this introduction stuff to all the other people in the club, I wasn't interested that much in it.I don't like talking that much about myself I feel like I'm boring others with my Talks.

Anyway I had to do it,so I walked up to the stage and stood right in front facing the others with a mike on stand in my right hand and my other hand grabbing the mike stand and I begun,
"Umm hey, I'm Samantha. You can call me Sam. I used to live in forks with my mom but recently shifted over here to live with my dad.I'm 16 and I love reading and stuff. I play guitar quite well as my Mom used to say. I guess that's all."
I ended my introduction and Ms Smith passed me A cheerful smile and told me to get off the stage and so I walked down.
So as I came down and sat near Emma, I asked her who this guy was whom all the girls were staring so hard.
"Ohh, he?Well well he's the Hotty of Prinston, He's Augustus ",she told me.
Hmm Augustus is quite a good name I thought to myself.

So as we were sitting Ms smith now called "Augustus James Cyrus " To give his introduction.
So he walked to the stage and suddenly all of the girls went "Omg Augustus, you're so Gorgeous, We Love You so much. "
He didn't pay much attention to them and started his introduction with,
"Heya,I'm Augustus Cyrus.And please do not call me Gus, Only my Bestfrnd calls me with that name. I'M 17 and I like partying. I live with my mom and I play basketball. And yea I like girl's with brown hair and boots. "
And then he walked off.
What? Wait.
Brown hair and boots, He was pointing at me.
GOSHHH!  Such a jerk.
He's trying to hit on me.
Urghhh whatever, Zero interest in him.
And then the rest of the kids spoke about themselves and the bell rang, I made a new friend named Emma.
She was nice.
Much like me.
So I went to the corridor with her
And watched Mr Augustus walk out the door and suddenly came a girl that Emma told me was his Bestfriend.
Alison was her name.