Chapter 12 - Prom Today

SAMANTHA'S POV-
It was 5 in the evening and I knew it Was time get ready for the Prom,I Was still Feeling bad about what happened Yesterday. I wanted to call Augustus and apologise but I realised that I didn't have his number so that wasn't Possible.
So I put My dress,Curled My hair and they did look Beautiful, Put some Mascara and Red Lipstick and a necklace with My golden High Heels that went well with the Dress. I looked Good.
I went downstairs and Dad clicked a few pictures of mine as he wanted to keep it as a memory of my First Prom.Then Jack came in his car to pick me up and we went to the Prom.
He wore this Grey and black suit I guess.
I didn't care Much about him honestly.O was thinking Of Augustus the whole time! Anyways we both entered the Prom area it was Beautiful,I must Say!
And then Jack Grabbed my Hand,It was Weird and I asked him what he was up to?
"So I can't hold your hand now?,"He questioned me.
"No I don't like it Jack, ",I said.
He let go of my hand and then Went to get us something To drink, Juice Maybe.
While he was gone I saw Him, I saw Augustus standing with a couple of other GUYS.He showed up alone.He looked at me, we both Looked at each other for a while but then Jack came with the drinks and Augustus Looked away. I knew he was still angry on me.
So we finished the Drinks and Jack told me it was time to Dance.
He took me to the back Of the party. IT WAS an empty area with very little voice of the music.I asked him why are we here so alone, He said that it was better over here and I didn't pay much attention as I was so thinking about Augustus. Did I love him?  I questioned myself!  and then suddenly I had to stop thinking because I realised that Jack already had came too close to me.He was holding my waist In his arms and his Face was so close to mine.
I was trying to free myself from him But his Grip was too strong!
"Let me Go jack!", I shouted.
But he did not.
Instead he held my face and Put his Lips on Mine.He was kissing me And it could be very clearly be seen that I was Not doing it willingly I wasn't able to Free myslef From his Strong grip.

AUGUSTUS'S POV -
He took her to the back area! I knew Samantha wasn't aware of that place But that Jerk was! I could very well judge that Jack didn't had good intentions and so I followed them. I was standing far Behind just To make Sure that he Couldn't see me.After a second or so I could see him Holding Her and forcingly Trying to kiss her. She was trying to Free herself but that Damn Guy was Too strong for her.It was enough, I Couldn't watch and wait anymore I rushed straight towards Jack and Pulled him Back BY HOLDING his shirt. I didn't wanted to create a scene so I didn't beat him up but he was surely gonna be dead for what he did.
"Leave Right now, You jerk!",I Said.
"Back Off! ",he said.
There was no other option so I just kicked him right in his Bottom too hard that the poor Guy had to run from there.I was burning with anger. I looked at Samantha she was just standing still and after a second or so I could see Tears streaming Down her face.
"It's okay,Don't care About him! He won't touch you again! ", I said.
"It's Not about him! She folded her head into her hands."
"Then what is it about? ",I asked.
She began With, "You know it's Pathetic how.. YOU know it's just that I'm so confused.. It's that I love you and I know you don't or maybe you have much better girls to date but you know I just still feel to bad about what happened yesterday, I'm just "
I couldn't believe she said that, like for real?  she was literally while she said it and she. Was trying to talk more but she couldn't I told her to stop taking and then went close to her and hugged her. It wasn't a friendly hug this time,She wrapped herself tightly in my arms.I held her tight!  It felt right, it felt real.Then she closely pulled herself back but she was still holding my shoulder, our heads too close. I could hear her breathing,she was breathing too fast.I was still holding her waist and her hands were on my Shoulders, while I was looking into her eyes she was looking down. I lifted up her chin with my hand, brought her face more close to mine and then she brought her lips near to mine. And then her soft lips touched my lips, we kissed each other and it was long one.I could feel her love, I could feel the passion. After a few minutes our lips got apart and I said, "The day I saw you at the Ground i knew we had something! I fell in love with you the very first day, The only reason I kept myslef away From you was that I couldn't see you with Jack. I didn't like me. And if you think that I have better options than you then let me tell you one thing,You aren't an option for me! YOU never will be because Samantha I'm in love with you and I'm not scared of showing that to you ever, You don't know how long I have waited for someone like you to Come in My life! "
She looked into my eyes and then kissed me, Her lips Collided with mine. It was perfect, I finally had her.I don't know what true love is, But I know that this love is for sure real and I knew it's gonna last.
After the kiss, she was smiling I could see it.We decided to get out of the Prom and go somewhere else. I told her I would take her to some good place and that she'll love it for sure!

SAMANTHA'S -
This is it! I thought to myself.
I was convinced that he loves me and I knew I too did.There was a reason why I kept thinking about him, why he mattered so much to me, why I didn't like it when he wasn't talking to me. I knew I loved him but I just wasn't ready to accept it.But now I'm sure that I do. I love him. He told me that he'd take me to a place that I'm gonna love.So we walked to his car and all the Time he was holding my hand Too tight and both of us were smiling.We sat in the car and he started driving.He stopped at Starbucks first, bought Coffeee and sandwiches and kept it at the Back seat.
And then started driving again and I kept asking where we were goin, he said he won't tell and we both laughed.
Then he stopped the car and told me to close my eyes.
He came out of the car and so did I.
Then he closed my eyes with his hands and I made me walk with his hands still on my eyes.
We walked then he told me to stop.He then came and stood in front of me and told me to open my eyes.
I opened my eyes and I stood there in amazement. It was so beautiful there were hills,Moon and shining bright stars.The winds were blowing, it was perfect.
"Did You like it?",He said with a smirk.
"I love it",I Replied joyfully.
We sat on the edge of the area and drank Coffee and the ate our sandwiches. He was holding me the whole time, and I put my head on his shoulders. We talked, we hugged and we kissed. No one would give up tonight.
No one would give up on the love.
He drove me back home and I said bye and kissed him.
"MEET you Tomorrow!",he said.
Yeaaah We will.