Chapter13 - Its Love

AUGUSTUS's POV-
SO  i dropped her home and Drove Back To my Home! I couldn't Believe that all of it just Happened.
I think I should text her something !
But as i Took out my phone i realised that i didn't Have her Number!
What Like seriously ?
If I tell someone that I don't have My own Damn Girlfriend's Number then I bet That person will Die laughing, Anyway I have to get her Number tomorrow At any Cost Man.
I had a look at My Cell and hey It was 3 am Already, I was home at 12 am! what have I been doing since then? OH Well! What could I probably be doing?
I guess someone said it right that
"True love is a Bitch "
But I guess Bitches Aren't that bad then.
I knew it was too Late to Sleep now, because if I fell asleep now then I won't make it To the school tomorrow and if I don't Go den I won't meet Sam! Ahan, That so isn't Gonna Happen.
I got Up And made Myslef a Cup Of coffee and Grabbed a packet of Nachos.
So I was watching This movie on My tv named "Someone Like You".Yea I kinda liked it and then I hear my phone Ringing, It was odd you know!My phone doesn't usually Ring this late.I checked to see who's Calling and It was an unknown Number. I was too bored that I picked the call anyway.
"Augustus Cyrus ",A voice said.
"Umm yea who's this Sleepless Ass By the way?,I Asked.
"Ohh well, Ass huh?  so How did it feel kissing an ass?",she said Jokingly.
Fuck! It was Samantha.
I don't remember her giving my number though.
"Yea you Know you're one Ass I'm fond of babe!", I said.
Samantha - Hahha.So were You sleeping or something?
ME- Nah! Just watching Tv! So where did you steal My number From baby?
SAMANTHA- Well You know!
Took it From Emma!  she's Good at Fetching Numbers.eh!

ME - Ohhh so,Why aren't You sleeping?
SAMANTHA-  I don't know I just can't.
So you coming to school tomorrow?
ME- Are you?
SAMANTHA- I don't want to! You know I don't wanna be around jack.
ME - Babe! You don't need to be scared, Alright? We'll do something tomorrow! Let's meet at chilli's tomorrow at 11 am? We can miss school for a Day!
SAMANTHA - Yea alright!.
See you then Love!Goodnight

ME -Love?  Well That's a cute name huh?
SAMANTHA- shut up!
ME- okay hey hey just before you hang up I wanna say something!  Can I?I promise I'll shut up after that.

SAMANTHA-  I know I know!  You're gonna say "Iloveyou ".Heheh.

ME- huh! You proved that I actually did kiss a complete ass today!  But hey guess what? I'M in love with that ass!

SAMANTHA- I'm tired of blushing!
So See you tomorrow?

ME - See you Tomorrow!

So then she hung up and I could finally go to sleep. I think I should plan something for tomorrow. WE'LL see that tomorrow.