Chapter 7- Thinking About Him

SAMANTHA'S POV-
so after all what happened in school with Jame,I must Agree that i was Really disappointed that Emma My Only So called Friend didn't show up to help me when I needed her.
I was absolutely scared and Amazed in a bad way ofcourse.But That Guy from the Ground, Augustus Cyrus I mean. He saved me you know at that time I felt as if he was the only person in the entire canteen who cared for me.
I mean Gosh! He punched that guy so damn hard in his face without even thinking what the consequences might be,I guess he could see that I was disturbed it was like he read my mind.
For the first time it felt like someone was worried because I was sad.It felt nice to see that concern in his eyes for me. And after a minute or so I was in his arms, Yea I know that sounds a bit dramatic but he was hugging me and boy he hugged me so dam tight. I didn't feel offensive of him hugging me, But yes ofcourse if any other guy tried to come even near he'd be dead.
We went to the garden,sat for a few minutes, he got me water after that I thanked him and drove back home.

As I entered in my dad asked how my first Day at school was.
" Oh School? Well yea I made a fake friend, A pathetic boy trying to get into me and sick teacher's, Yea an Amazing Day you could say.",I Said.
He laughed a bit and then said,"Ohh Baby That happens, After all You're one good looking girl, Aren't you?Things would get better! You just have to give some time to yourself to settle in."
"Yea I guess!", I Said.

After which we had dinner and my dad went back to his Work.
My Dad Charlie Sheen.
He's A surgen and head of a diagnostic department in Prinston Port hospital and barely has anytime to be at home.
So he's always at work and most of the time I'm alone at home.
I guess I like being alone, I don't feel comfortable when I'm surrounded by many people I feel like I can't be myslef then.
So dad headed towards hospital and I locked the front entrance and went into my room.
I don't know why,But I just couldn't stop thinking about him.My mind was surrounded By him, His thoughts,His smell,his Voice.
I don't wanna go to school tomorrow, I don't wanna be near him. I knew he'd obviously interact with me. And also I knew very well that a part of me is slowly but truely falling for him.
What to do?
How to control myslef?
Should I let things go the way they are?
Well we'll seee.
So I switched the lights off and turned in.