Chapter 17

AUGUSTUS'S POV-
We didn't sleep the Previous Night.Not at all!I had to Be with Samantha, cause at this time she needs me the most.You know at bad times like these All one could want is to have someone with them,Someone who can be there to wipe off each and every tear that falls from one's eye even if it's the Tiniest.
We spent the whole night talking. Samantha was telling me stories about her Dad.So Earlier Samantha used to live with her mom but  they had some issues or so I should say that her mother kicked Samantha out.So she started Living with Her dad. Her Dad was a great Person, he was the only one who always supported Samantha when she felt Like she's absolutely wrong. Finally she feltl asleep at 4:30 am in the morning!  I had to make some arrangements for the Funeral and so I did.Emelia told me she would call and invite all the people who needed to be there.But there was just thing for me to do.Call her Mom,Ofcourse she should know that her husband died.I know Samantha would never Call her,So I had to.I Took Her Number from Emelia and then Called her.She picked and we had a little conversation.She asked me how he died and stuff. But she sounded as if she never gave A damn about her own husband.
"I know You don't care About Samantha, but if you ever loved Ur own husband or your daughter even a bit then you should be here,The Rest is your wish. ",I said and then I Hung up.
And since all the work was done,I went back to bed to be with My Samantha.
Yes she is Mine now.
Cause I know one thing,
That now the only person she has is me.!
And I am not goin to give up on her.
I promise, I'm staying Forever.
Our little forver My love.