Chapter 8

SAMANTHA'S POV-
I wake up exactly at 7 am,took a bath and tried to fix my hair.
I decided to wear my favourite shorts and a Nike Tee-Shirt with Black flipflops.
I made My hair into a high ponytail and put some black eye colour on with my favourite peach lip Colour.And then I went down to the kitchen made myself a    sausage sandwich hurrily, and gulped it down with a glass of Orange juice.
And then grabbed My bag and a jacket and drove to school unwillingly.
I parked my car and Walked towards my locker, Emma running towards me then hugged me and said, "Hey!Gosh I missed you so much Girlfriend.. Let's go to the The English class eh?"
"No thanks,I can go to the class On my own! You mind just disappearing now?",I said.

She was shocked I could make that out very well by her expressions,and I walked towards English Class that was room No. 34.
See I didn't need her help to get to classes.
I was sitting on my desk with one empty seat beside me and then came A fat stinky guy, I mean I don't have a problem with bad people but he was stinking and I didn't wanted him to sit beside me.
So to my surprise Augustus Cyrus walked into the classroom. Wow,Amazing! what else could I expect? Now he's even in the same classes as me.No way to stay away from him now not at all.
So he walked in and a couple of girls offered him to sit with them but he refused. After a few seconds he saw me and walked right up to me and asked if he could sit next to me.
"Hey Sam!Mind if I take that seat next to you to adjust my ass during the class? ",he said.
"Yea make it comfortable over here,No issues!", I said Jokingly.
Yea he was kinda funny.So the lecture was quite boring you know, ofcourse Emma was there passing weird signs to me but I pretended to completely ignore Her and also I had a conversation with this guy who was sitting behind me,his name was Jack.
He was so funny and Boy such an amazing person. Augustus and I barely talked but he did notice me talking to Jack and I don't know why as soon as the bell rang Jack came to Augustus and asked if he could leave the seat as he wanted to talk to me and Augustus left and walked through the door, He must've felt bad I guess. It's okay he's not My boyfriend or something right!
So then I had lunch with Jack,sat in the drama club with Jack and had coffee with Jack and guess what I even gave him a lift to his home.It was like my whole day was filled with Jack.I was so glad I made one real friend.
4 Day's had passed by and there were rumours that I and Jack were dating but that wasn't true I didn't have a thing for him.
I don't know why Augustus wasn't talking to me. Most of the time he was with his boy Squad or Alison.
I waved hi to him many times but seeing jack with him he always ignored me.
I should talk to him,I mean find out what's wrong atleast.