Chapter 21

AUGUSTUS'S POV-
Today it's been 5 months since Charlie died. I'd say things have turned out to be good.
Also now it's been 5 months or so since me and Sammy are dating.
Yes, we've given each other nickname's now.Old couples ought to do that!
Samantha and I are now officially the most Hottest couple in our school.
Every moment past with her has turned into a great memory, but somewhere in this rush I lost her.I lost the old, Happy her.
It's not that she is crying all the time or so, she parties everyday, gets drunk and ends up doing Shitty stuff everywhere!
Though she has never crossed her limits and has been faithful.
But I miss My old Samantha.
This new Sammy is just not her,all she is now is a popular girl with a shitty Attitude. She believes in showing off everything and she's a pretender now!
Yes,That's all she is.
She lost her innocence.I sometimes feel like she's not doing it purposely she's just doing it to hide her pain.
She's running from it.
She thinks this stuff is gonna fix her, but the question is for how long can she run from reality?
I guess it's high time now that she should get rid of her fear and her ghosts.
Well, after her Dad's funeral her mum never showed up again.
She changed her number and even shifted from her previous address.
Who want feel disgusted when her own mother does that?
I know I always said that I'm always gonna be there with Samantha.
But I didn't say I'd be there with "Sammy "
It's getting hard for me to cope up with her these days.
She's rude, she's mean, she's Haughty and she is just unacceptable.
Yea unacceptable is the word.
Why can't she be the girl she once was?
Why is she letting all of this fame get to her head dammit?