Chapter 6 - A new Crush <3

AUGUSTUS' S POV -
So it was Recess, I and Ronald were sitting on table 6.So this table was considered as the place where only Cool people sit,Well It's an Old ritual that is followed In our school. Ronald would Often Make fun of People who'd try to sit There and mostly insult them. So yea, Even I got used to the ritual of sitting here Every Damn Day. Alison For some reason didn't like My boy Squad, she said they were mean and Not even hot.
You know I sometimes wonder that Alison has a thing for me and I know that she has a huge Crush on me since we were like 10 years old.I pretend that I don't know about her feelings but Boy I do know, I mean Ofcourse I do know about My goddam Bestfriend' s Feelings.
So when we were 15 she secretly wrote a love letter for me on Valentine's and since she didn't have the gutts To give it to me, she hid it under her washroom sink. And obviously I saw it,But I never asked her about that because I obviously knew she'd feel Awkward.
Poor Girl,Seriously!

So anyways While I was sitting on The table "6" with My boy's, Spooning into the pasta Salad I wasn't interested in eating I saw a Guy messing around with Samantha. Whoaaaa! He was being quite Touchy with her.
I guess I knew him, Yes ofcourse That jerk.
He was Jame,I could see that Samantha was searching For Emma who was her only friend. But obviously Emma wasn't there, why would she be?  That's what she does, Dissappear when Her so called Friends Need her.
It was Enough now, Jame was Crossing his line.
I in the Boost of sudden anger rushed towards Jame and Pushed him away From Samantha.
Boy! Smanatha was so Scared, I Could see her from her face.
Jame was such ab Ass.
" what's the matter Gussy?",he said.
James Back off Right now,You can't Mess around and put your crap on her, Get it?, I said Angrily.
But that Idiotic person wasn't just ready to leave, and I ended up punching him twice in the face.
He fell down and he deserved it.
Some of his Stupid Punky friend's took him to The medical Room.
I didn't give a Damn About how Hurt he was.As soon as he and his friend's left I turned around to see Samantha.
She was Nervous And continously looking down.
"Hey it's alright..Those jerks are gone know ", I Said.
I knew she was disturbed so I hugged her and I could feel her body trembling.
I mean Ofcourse anyone would be scared if something like this happens of the first day of high school. And I very well knew that she wasn't faking it.People were staring at her in a strange way, I didn't like that. So I took her to the garden area of our school and she sat on the bench,I gave her some water to drink and after a few minutes she said,"Thankyou.! "
"For what?", I questioned.
"You know they were so Annoying and you were there to help only and for that M greatfull.. ",she explained.
We had a small talk and then School was over. We shook hands and then she drove back home in her car.