chapter 5 - Drama Club ( Continuation)

AUGUSTUS 'S PROV-
So I sat in the drama club. And Hey I did see that girl from the ground,she was sitting with Emma Hasten. I mean Emma?  Like seriously?  She was such a wicked girl. She used to do this with all the fresher's, First be Friends with them and then use their Boyfriend's. Huh what a lifeless creep she was.
So I didn' like when she sat with Emma cause I knew what she's gonna do next.
Anyway Ms Smith called her to the stage to give her introduction, She looked so nervous as if she didn't wanted to Introduce herself at all.But when it Comes to Ms Smith' s instructions You've just gotta Follow them, Just the way the guy's follow her Butt. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Anyways she went on the stage and I came to know that her name was "Samantha ", Well That's one cool name.
I guess it suits her prefectly. She used to live in forks with her mom, All I know abou forks is that it's a small Town on the outcurves of New York City. Beautiful place it is,I used to Go once in a month to Forks with My dad.
However I was so stuck on her name and Forks That I couldn't listen the rest and soon after it was my Turn to Say something about Myslef, and again those Stupid girls started shouting My name.I mean it's Pathetic you know,I mean okay they're hot but still?  I hate when girl's go Crazy after a guy even if it's me.
So after some more people introducing themselves, The bell rang and Samantha Walked out of the Auditorium with Emma and I walked past her and soon Alice was clinging on to me,punching me and stuff.
I could see Emma telling SAM something about me and Alice,I surely do need to find a way to talk to her!  I mean I don't know why but she's the first girl I can't get my eyes offf.
Gooshhhhh!