Chapter 25-

SAMANTHA'S POV -
Time's a slutt.
It takes away things, we can't ever get back.
It changes things.
Only know that I know that there are a lot of things I want to undo.
Augustus, after showing me The reality went In his room banging the door hard.
I've never seen him like this,and it's a true misery that the blame of all this is just on me.
I picked my clothes up from the corner, wore them back.
Took my stuff but before leaving I thought I should talk to him,Maybe apologise. So I went towards the door but I wasn't having enough guts then.
So I just left, it was a tough drive.
I felt suffocated, I felt alone.
As I cried, my mascara was absolutely ruined and It spread all over my face.
Girls With mascara have Black tears and it was true.
The drive was over and I Reached home.
I rang the doorbell and Grandmom came to open it,I could tell she looked Annoyed.
After Dad Passed away, My Grandmother shifted in with Me.She's too sweet and I love her.
But she looked Annoyed, I could tell.
As she walked towards the couch to sit with her back faced towards me, I quickly wiped my face off so that she doesn't see my condition and get tensed.!
She then walked into the kitchen and made some coffee, she was So quite while all this and Had an intense look on her face.
"Is everything okay, Grandmom? ",I asked.
"Well Sugar, Come here and have some coffee I've got to talk to you ",she said.
I walked to her and sat Next to her.
"Well Sammy Baby,You know you've always been a great child, a Great Granddaughter!and I know You've faced a lot in past. But remember one thing that you have no right, to let the fears from your past haunt your present. That's not fare.Sugar, Life is all about moving on.
Because pain is like a fabric the Stronger it is, The more it's worth!
So You're principal called me to tell the things you've been doing in school and I know the reason behind It.I too have been a teenager. And I want to Help you to move on Doll.And that's only possible when you get Away from this place! Away from here, just for a while.
And for Your good Being, I've decided that we will be leaving for Forks tomorrow. You'll be living with Your granddad and Me.And I won't listen any arguments further.Well, I guess I'll make some Food for you now and then You've gotta start packing your stuff. ",She said.
"But Granny,I can't leave.!",I cried.
"Oh Dear, We're not leaving Love. We're just Sort of you know taking a break for like 5-6 months!that's it,You'll be back after it,in Your original self ",she explained.
Well now there's nothing I could do.
I Ran into my room and Thought about him.He's all I could think about.
A normal Breakup and then I'm going away..
I thought I should tell him and so I called Augustus. But his phone was off.I called him like a couple of times.
But there was no response.
I was Amazed! If he would've truely loved me then wouldn't have he given me another chance? How can he suddenly turn into this guy who doesn't gives a shit to me?
I guess he's done now.
I looked at my room,and I I sat on my bed.
I started packing, but I knew I never wanted to leave.
This bed was the bed where Augustus hugged me the entire night until I felt Asleep.
And I know he's gone.
Too easy for him, just another girl on his list I guess.
I guess.